May 3, 2019

Bumisita ulit si Dodge ngayong araw.

Nadatnan niya kami ni Hannah na nakaupo sa hammock habang nag-uusap. We were talking about our future, when we'll get married, where would be the venue, and how many children we will be having.

I'm just kidding.

Finally, Dodge got the chance to meet her in person. Ang unang sinabi niya sa akin pagpasok namin sa bahay, ilang minuto makatapos makaalis si Hannah ay, "good choice, man!"

Niyaya niya ako sa isang party na gagapin bukas ng gabi. I'm going to go ahead and ask my Mama's permission right after I'm done writing here. But, honestly, I'm not even sure if I want to go.

The other side of Dodge's circle of friends, the one that doesn't include me, is a bunch of social-climbing, horrible peepz. They're the type of people who you don't want to get associated with, if you have half of your brain still working properly. They're the most popular students in school, sure, but they've done horrible things to make other people less confident about themselves.

I'm not saying that Dodge's brain is malfunctioning. I know he has his reasons as to why he's friends with those people. 

So, as a favor to him, I'm going to go ahead and try if I can persuade my Mama to let me come to the party. I don't want him to be alone with those kind of people. He may be one of the 'populars,' but I know he's way more different from them.

Dodge, and the five amazing members of the "Chamber of Secrets" club at school are the only friends that I have. I'd like to keep them for a long time.