Chapter 27 l Conclusion

Hendrickson jumped back to his feet, standing tall above Meliodas, raising his arm for an attack. Before he could, Meliodas punched him in the jaw, making the demon go skyward. Diane readied her hammer before whacking him with Gideon. Hendrickson slammed into the rocky cliff in front of them before his small wings spread wide and he hovered in the air for a moment. He looked up, only to be brought down brought down to the ground by Chastifol. Standing up, Hendrickson grabbed his arm, snapping it back into place before twisting his wrist some.

"No way...He took no damage at all?" Diane demanded. Ban clicked his tongue.

"I was trying to tear his arm off, but all I could do was dislocate his shoulder." King sighed.

"That armor is sooo annoying~" Ban whined.

"There's still hope." Meliodas announced. "Gowther, let's do it! Transmit the plan to everyone." King's jaw clenched, wincing.

"Captain...Gowther's—"

"Glasses, glasses." They all turned to see said Sins poking around in the flowers with his head tucked under his arm. "There." He said, putting his head back on and pushing his glasses up his nose." Calla looked around, blinked and shrugged. She had seen weirder. "Understood, Captain." He put two fingers against his hair before pointing, a pink beam goin around the group. Calla looked up as it touched her forehead and she cocked a brow.

"What kind of plan is that...?" She murmured.

"The Cap'n's kind." Ban muttered. "But that's seriously the plan?" Diane looked concerned as she touched her forehead.

"Are you sure?" She inquired. Meliodas crossed his forearms.

"Alright! Let's do this!" He ordered before reappearing behind Hendrickson, his blade just brushing the demon's cheek. Meliodas caught Hendrickson's fist before he threw the former Holy Knight, kicking and punching him into the ground. Gilthunder's jaw clenched before readying his blade.

"Iron Hammer of the Thunder Emperor!" He yelled. Lightning exploded around the pair fighting and Hendrickson jumped into the air as the smoke cleared.

"So you struck friend and foe alike...You don't even have the luxury to choose your targets anymore. Calla looked around, confusion etching her face. Are those...Maracas?

"Hyper Gravity: Times thirty!" A knight in bubbly armor shouted. "How dare 'ya betray man pure heart?" He demanded. "Don-Cha-Cha! Don-Cha-Cha! Don-Cha-Cha!" He chanted. Meliodas winced as he was shoved against the ground.

"Mist of Dull Agony!" Hendrickson's eyes widened a fraction and Meliodas coughed up blood.

"Armor doesn't protect you against mist." The knight who delivered the attack remarked. "It'll enter through your skin and lungs and destroy you from the inside out!" The knight chanting began to slow.

"Imma runnin' outta power!" He shouted.

"Don't let up on your attacks!" Someone ordered. Hendrickson went to move before Meliodas wrapped around his neck.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked. A fireball enveloped the pair as Guila pulled her sword back.

"Using yourself as a decoy, you seal my movement to ensure that I take all the attacks. Your courage is admirable." Hendrickson applauded. "But it seems like you're the only one who's taking damage." He lifted his palm, a purple bead forming. "I see... The Apostle of the Goddesses only restored you physically." Meliodas was blown away, landing in a heap. He smirked. "You don't even have the power to use "Full Counter" anymore!!" Meliodas grinned before pushing his broken body up. Hendrickson sighed. "Dark Nebula." The purple and black surrounded him but Meliodas did not dodge, letting the blast push against him.

"Don't take me..." He stomped his foot down. "Lightly!" He pushed through, punching Hendrickson in the gut swiftly. Holding the demon in a headlock, large boulders began to rise.

"Captain, I'm sorry." Diane apologized. "Rush Rock!" The boulders headed towards the pair and Meliodas let out a guttural sound.

"Diane, stop!" Elizabeth screamed.

"Spirit Spear Chastifol, Fourth Configuration, Sunflower!" Calla's eyes followed the plant larger than she had ever seen as it opened, a yellow beam forming.

"Not good! Fall back!" Someone shouted. And then it exploded, making Britannia itself shake.

"I do not understand, Dragon's Sins...Why even after you were framed and banished from the kingdom." The smoke began to clear. You would still sacrifice yourself for that kingdom." Calla knew it was part of his plan but she still winced. Meliodas was coated with blood, his face nearly unrecognizable under the wounds. He coughed, blood spattering the ground in front of him. "But you are still living in a dream. I will destroy you and everything you desire to protect."

"As if I'd let you~" Ban sang, appearing behind the demon.

"Your resistance is futile." Hendrickson said. "Your indiscriminate attacks will only end with Meliodas' death and not mine." Ban only smirked.

"Weeee'll see about that~Banishing Kill!" He called. Hendrickson dodged and blood exploded from Meliodas shoulder.

"What are you trying to pull?" Hendrickson asked. Meliodas' eyes locked with Calla's.

"If you'd do the honor~" He said. Calla chuckled.

"You suicidal bastard midget, you." She readied her blades. "Gotta love ya' though. Deadly Whirlwind~!" The arc hit him in the stomach and Meliodas bowed over from the blow, blood flying from his mouth and wounds.

"So, was that enough, Cap'n~?" Ban inquired.

"Yeah." A yellow tornado exploded from the captain and Hendrickson's eyes widened.

"Wha...What is this power?" He demanded. "Is this why I had that sense of uneasiness? It can't be!" Meliodas grinned, teeth bloodied.

"Yes, it can." He said, readying his blade. "Revenge Counter!" Gowther lifted his two fingers.

"He renders himself defenseless against all forms of power and charges himself with the attacks. However, it is a double-edged sword where one mistake in taking an attack would be inevitable fatal." He gave a two fingered salute. "This is the Captain's ultimate move."

"Ever since that time...!" Hendrickson murmured. Gowther gave Hendrickson a peace sign.

"According to my calculations, the probability of you surviving after taking this Revenge Counter is...Zero point two percent." He explained. "Good luck." Calla snorted before Hendrickson stepped back, jumping into the air to escape. He smacked into a purple barrier, and Griamore clenched his teeth.

"This is for my father!" He shouted.

"You fools!" Hendrickson hissed. "Just how much do you feel the need to interfere with me until you're satisfied?" He demanded.

"Do you not get it, Hendrickson?" Meliodas inquired. "In order to gain incredible powers, you threw away everything important to you." Hendrickson's eyes widened as the blast came closer, the winds whipping against his body. Meliodas swung his sword and the blade swept across Hendrickson's midsection. And then he imploded, body disintegrating with the attack. "And that is your sin." 

~
I hope that scene didn't succ too much, but I was kinda rushing it. Also, this isn't the last chapter or anything, but that was the name of the chapter in the manga and I couldn't think of anything else to name it. Hope you enjoyed!

~Mynameisinuse1