Chapter twenty six- moving out

• Dedicated to To all my new and old fans, to every single one who thought that this story is d

Dear readers,

thank you all for reading this story. Every little comment or pm means a lot to me. Really! But I would like to say even more, to express how I feel when I am stuck not going forward with the idea of this story but finally today I felt that I am back on my old track..hopefully sin I have 3 days off next week I will have the evenings to write and enjoy the story developing further. Till then here you go with a very short chapter...

Thanks for your support...

Love mourgana and please as allways voment if you like:-)

--------------------------------------

Chapter twenty six

 Moving out

BPOV

Two days had passed since I woke up from the long darkness of my life. Two days since I felt free and light as a feather again. But one thing was still bothering me. I felt danger. Danger coming for us and I didn’t know how to deal with.

Today was the day that I had to deal with another Goodbye. A Goodbye from the neighbourhood I have lived in for the last couple of years and which gave me security and peace. Jasper and Alice were with me when I just decided with Edward and the family that I should sell the house or to let it. So I decided to go back, pack everything and move out and into our appartment back in with the Cullens, back to my family.

Heru was sooo exited cause he was jumping all up and down my on my lap when Jasper turned into our street. I could feel the neighbours look on the huge black mercedes with the tinted windows.

Slowly I opened my door and climbed out of it and helping Heru afterwards. Alice was really fast supporting me to keep the façade up. And it worked. I don’t know why I felt bad but I did.

It didn’t take even minutes when the bell rang as soon as we entered the house.

I slowly went to the door, remembered how to walk and what I should say when someone asked me how I feel.

I opened the door and my lovely old neighbours Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Gardner was standing there looking all worried at me.

“Dear Bella, thank Jesus, that you are alive and feel better” Mrs. Smith praised the Lord. Mrs. Gardner was whispering “Bella you look soo tired my dear. Are you sure everything is ok?”

“Mrs.Smith, Mrs Gardner. Thank you both for coming. Please come in.” I opened the door whidener and they both entered slowly the door looking everywhere for danger.

And then they saw Alice.

“Oh dear we didn’t want to disturb you. As it seems you have a guest?” Mrs Smith asked curious.

“Uh, well it is no guest. She is my Sister in Law Alice and her husband Jasper”

“ It is a pleasure to meet you both” Mrs. Smith replied on Alices greeting.

----

After a small talk I started my well prepared explanation and told them how I was going to keep the house but only for Herus future. That my health hasn’t become so much better and that I will move with my family to Canada. Both of the were shocked- you could tell from here face.

“But hun, you belong here!” Ms Gardner said looking real sad and worried. “What is going to happen with Heru. Are you sure you wanna go to live with them. I mean they didn’t support you when you needed them”.

“They wanted to but I didn’t let them” I interrupted her.

Two hours later Jasper and Alice were packing the clothes and stuff into boxes while I was celebrating a little goodbye to the house with Heru.

I went from room to room told him if he remembered his first steps on the carpet in the Hallway. Or how he fell down the stairs cause he wasn’t listening to his momma. Or were he started to draw a picture on the wall.

It was around 11 PM when my Mobile rang and I answered.

Hi Edward.

Yes you can come. Take the black BMW with the tinted windows and wear a hoodie.

OK see you in fifteen minutes.

Love you.

When I turned to Heru. I saw that he fell asleep in his bed and was all peaceful and happy looking.

Slowly I walked down the stairs and found a note from Alice that they will be back about 4 am with a truck and that I should remember that.

I walked through our house. It was filled with boxes and foiled pictures. Somehow I felt lonely. I opened the door to the Garden to let fresh air in when I heard him.

“Bella! Thank you that you forgave me! Thank you for everything! I love you and our son so much.” I relaxed into his arms, closed my eyes and a vision started…