Chapter nine- Being a father

Chapter nine

Being a father

EPOV

My mother Esme handed me over my cleaned and so beautiful looking son. His skin was smoth as a rock which was shaped after hundreds of thousands of years by the sea. His hair was black with some bronze tints in it his skin of course pale as mine and Bella. Hm, Bella my wife, my goddess the mother of my son, our son. My lips curled automatically into a grin. I knew that she had very painful hours behind her. I felt every single contraction with her. I shared the pain all the time. And when her body was aching and she thought she couldn’t bare it anymore it felt the exact same to me. We were literally connected, connected for eternity.

Though I loved having more children with Bella I thought about what she had to go through for us. No even if she wanted this again I couldn’t do this again. I died nearly seeing her going to this. The pain, the blood. Oh Universe the blood.

My son was light as a feather in my arms. I tried to soothe him when I recognized that Bella was holding herself together to not black out. I turned to her. I looked right into her eyes. She was glowing in curiosity. She wanted to meet him in person. She held out her arms.

I approached her my heart was full of pride and reverence for her. She was the prize the million in the lottery every man wished to have but never get and I got her. I got her in my life.

“Bella, may I introduce you to our beautiful son.” I said

Bella  was holding him his eyes were closed and suddenly as pulled by a magnet shot open. I saw her gasp. I wanted to see what it was that made her gasp when I looked into the most beautiful emerald green eyes.

“Wow! He got my human eyes..” I stuttered.

Esme and Carlisle where standing right behind me. Both of them were covered in Blood as well. A loving smile danced on their lips. They where holding hands like a young teenage couple. Like they had found something they both missed so long..

“Edward could you please take him. I am just exhausted ..” She mumbled.

“So, Ike Heru be nice to Daddy since Momma is really tired and needs some rest” I took him still a bit confused since she named him already… I liked Heru but Ike?

Suddenly Bella blacked out. Esme what instandtly at her side her hands running about some centimeters over her body. It looked like scanning every cell in her body.

“She really needs to recover. We should let her rest properly. “ She whispered smiling. I wasn’t convinced so she added. “Edward let it be. You will not change anything and don’t make it worse. Just let go…everything is  ok. Tomorrow everything will be over. She won’t have the human procedure after birth nor the childbed. “

“Huh?” I frowned why was that important? Did she knew something I didn’t? I mean come on.

I sighed. I felt Carlisle Hand on my shoulder. He was patting me to show his empathy and his support for us. I looked up to him.

“Congratulations son. You made me a grandpa after all! And even so young.” He touched his hair as something imaginary had messed this up.

I grinned. He was the best. He knew and felt exactly what I was going through and supported me in his own way.

Suddenly Esme said “ Edward look how amazing Ike Heru is! He has got your eyes, your chin and Bellas hair.” She chanted.

“I know. He is just as beautiful as my Bella!”

Esme asked Carlisle to go upstairs and get a shower. When he went she started to wash Bellas body and clean her very gentle. She was truly our mother. She brushed Bellas hair with so much precision and softness that it could have been strings of gold! She would not be more careful like she was right now.

When She finished I was still busy looking at this beautifl face. I was drawned into this beautiful green emerald eyes. “Edward go and get a shower. Bella will awake soon. You need to be at her side. So go!” She ordered.

I knew arguing would bring me nothing so I handed her my little package and run upstairs to our Bathroom. Showered and got dressed.

When I returned back. Ike Heru was in a little crib sleeping or resting? I couldn’t tell. Bella looked stunning in this red pyjamas. Esme had cleaned the office completely and when I stepped in she run upstairs to shower herself.

After fifteen minutes the whole family came to us to greet the new family member.

“Oh gimme, gimme this little package of joy” Alice squeaked.

“No I am the first! You had the joy to plan her wedding so this is mine” Rosalie pushed in.

Jasper had tears in the eyes trying to hold them back “ Excuse the girls Edward. They must have lost their manners. Congrats my Brother! I am so happy for you, for Bella and for us. Yo both made the very best come together in him”.

“Thank you Jasper! That is so kind of you. “ I whispered back trying not to awake our son. I didn’t wan’t to name him yet since I wanted to name him.

“Congratulations!” everyone bursted out into a little snicker when our son opened his eyes and let a beautiful ringing sound-  a laughter appear.

BPOV

I heard my family snicker and then the most powerful ringing sound appeared. It was so familiar yet unheared before. I heard it again and then I knew it. It was Ike Heru.

I pushed my eyes open to find them all gathered around the crib in the middle of the office. My bed was rolled a bit aside.  My body was still aching but better. I think a vampire body was something great in combination with the abilities of a deity…

Edward turned to me and approached. His lips rushed on mine pouring all the love he could give into this light kiss.

“How do you feel Bella?” He asked worried.

“I am fine the whole body aches but still it gets better” I smiled at him.

“Bella” Alice chanted. “Congratulations! You both made it. I can not believe you gave us this precious gift!”

“You are welcome. Would you mind to give me the bundle of joy?” I said

----------------

Hey guys,

Sorry that it is really short but  I am trying to update further. Though I loved this EPOV again... Hope you enjoyed it.

Love

mourgana0704