Chapter fifteen- Missed

Hi guys,

I am on my first Vacation day here in Poland! It is fun though we are in a small village and the only tourist here are families..so no big thing but the sea is great the beach is sandy and the breezy is refreshing...now I am gonna go to bed cause last night we had like only 3 hours of sleep due to the drivers ability to guide this bus... the autobahn was really not the problem but when we past the german boundaries it was like he had taken something.. I woke up when he took some curves and was nearly throwing up... a roller coaster without the hights...nevermind here you go and please, please comment and vote. It would mean so much to me...Thanks to my readers who have voted and commented on the last chapters...

love

mourgana0704

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter fifteen

Missed

EPOV

A week ago Alice forced me to tape a message for Heru in case she would pic up some info and could send it to him. I didn’t believe it but I hoped. Still this was one year without my Bella. If she ever decided to come back to me, I would do everything. Literally everything. Even if she decided that I should get pregnant and deliver a baby. I would do anything.

I can not live without her. My heart feels like someone was turning an already stuck huge knife.  Suddenly I heard Esme yelling for the family.

Esme was sitting in front of her computer and reading something with huge eyes and tears in them.

I was running down.

“What happened Esme?” I asked while all the other apparently stood silently in amazment around her.

“What are you looking at? Is there a new adv…” My voice broke when I read the email;

Dear Mom,

Thank you for your special box. Somehow I assume Alice managed to send it to us. So special thanks to Alice from me. You all made a beautiful smile on my little Herus face. He was beaming and glowing; filled up with your love. He was so thrilled that he went to bed without arguing. It was the best present ever – for me as well.

Well as you can see I have attached 4 pics for you guys. We miss you too.

Love

Bella

I fell to my knees started sobbing, tears streaming down and I couldn’t hold it anymore. All of them even Emmett was crying with me.

She did write! My Bella wrote to Esme. I didn’t care. I didn’t care that she ignored me but at least she wrote and give a sign that she was fine.

“Show me the ..the..the pics” I stuttered, my vision still blurry.

Emmett was patting my back and murmuring something like “It is OK bro!” Like I needed that pitty.

The first image opened and I saw him, my little sunshine. Wow he was totally grown up nearly a man! Pride filled me. It was taken when he blew the candle of the cake out. The cake looked handmade by Bella. My Bella. If I can wish I would like to see her face once…but I know this was not going to happen.

The family was looking too.

“awwww he is so cute” Alice chanted. “All Edward and Bellas hair” Jasper added. Yes he was so right. He was my boy! My boy!

“Esme please open the next one” I whispered.

The second one was when he ate the cake and took a grimace with all the cream on his nose. This remembered me of our wedding somehow?! And he really looked like a mini Me! My Son was growing and I was not around to see him growing up. The aching in my heart grew immediatly.

“He is so adorable. He looks exactly like you Edward. You have to keep the hope Son!” Carlisle said still looking at the picture.

“The next one please” My voice trembled.

The next one was showing Bella on the lawn cross legged. Heru was sitting in between holding a mountain lion with his hand and listenening to whilst she was reading a letter.

“Wait a minute did you send her something? Do you know where she is?” I asked looking around. Only Alice looked guilty.

“Alice how could you! I could have been there. He is my son too you know! “ I was beyond furious now.

“Osiris! Behave yourself. It is your fault not ours! So keep your voice down” Alice commanded. Immediately my self hatred returned and my eyes softened to her.

“Thank you Alice for doing this for my boy and for Bella.” I whispered.

“Show us the last one” I demanded.

In this picture we saw Bella and Heru in the seen postion on the lawn a silent tear was rolling down her cheek and blinking in the light. Both her and Heru were listening to me- well watching his father on DVD. Heru was smiling all over his face showing so much similarities with me. Bella looked broken, sad and exhaustion. I couldn’t handle it any more I fell again to my knees sobing crying like a child. Esme was hugging me and trying to comfort me. “Edward she is strong and have hope we will never give up. You must to! “ she was patting my back rubbing my arms like I am a nine year old who came home telling momma that some stupid other boy broke his favourite car…

I looked up to see everyone embracing each other. Crying over the pics. Only Alice seemed happy.

“Alice!” I whispered

She turned to me. “Thank you. May be some day Bella can forgive me and till then do what ever you want. I will allways owe you” I said.