chapter thirty- Hapi

Hi guys,

I just finished writing this chapter. I hadn't checked if there are more mistakes. So please be considering this. I thank all my readers who commented and voted for the last chapter. You all made my days a little bit lighter with all the stress...

So here you go. Please leave me a comment and vote if you like this chapter. No pressure.

I love you all...

------------------

Chapter Thirty

Hapi

Ten minutes later  the last couple, Rose and Emmett arrived. Emmett was angry really angry and that was usually a bad thing but somehow I felt that may be he was going to help us with his anger. My thoughts were racing, my mind pained like too tight chains were holding it back and my heart, my dead silent heart was aching, like multiple cuts caused by swords, in pain.

I looked to my left and watched Edward who was silently communicating with Alice. She had seen multiple options of the fight and they were discussing to which scenario we should go. I had not intention to join there strategical maneuvers I only wanted to hold my son again in my arms. This was not right. I mean I didn't go through all of the suffering to loose him to some violent crazy vampire. I didn't carry him for all those nine month, to go through the painful and soulbreaking pain of labor, and I didn't break with the love of my life and go through the pain and lost for that. NO! I will not give up now. I will save him, We will save him. This was when I felt her kick in with all her mighty. My Isis part was stronger than I ever felt her before. This was not about me. This was about the family and their Lifes.

Suddenly I rose from the kneeling position with so much grace that I wondered how that did happen? In all the last years of my life I have not felt like that.  I looked over to Edward and the family and he looked totally fascinated and somehow surprised.

Isis took controll over my body and actions. Slowly I walked over to them and put my hand on Edwards shoulder.

"We shall leave now! Follow me." I ordered and grabbed Edwards hand pulling him with me. He followed. The family followed in an interesting formation. We were running in the center, Esme and Carlisle were following right behind us and our sisters were covering our sides.

The house was suddenly directly in front of us. Silence were upon us, covering our angst and fear for Heru. I looked over to Edward who was checking and scanning the area. Squeezing his hand I assured him that we needed protection. We both looked into our eyes and the glint was becoming the familiar flame. Immediately a wall of bright light shielded us from house. This had a positive and a negative side for us. Positively it would save us from all harm coming from the house. But on the other hand it annouced our arrival. 

I closed my eyes and tried to find the channel of light in which we could communicate with Heru again.

"momma, if you can hear me" He whispered to much scared to say the word out loud. "She is on the way outside. You are near, aren't you?"

Edward answered for me. "Heru, son you have to hang in and try to break her spell on you while we keep her busy. We are right in front of the house. Is someone else there?"

"no Daddy, no. I don't know! I can't hear anyone else than her. But I can not see. It is dark..." He sobbed.

I gritted my teeth. This was far beyond what I had expected. How was she able to blind him? How?

"Bella" Edward tried to calm me. "She is on her way! I can feel a strong energy" He whispered and then the door burst open shattering into thousands of pieces leaving the houses entrance looking like a huge monsters mouth.