Chapter two- Cats and Snakes

Hi everyone, I am sorry I am a bit late but have so much to do and I am working a lot lately so I apologize to everyone for the delay and maybe some grammar and spelling mistakes...

Please vote, fan and comment! I need your feedback...

Thanks

mourgana0704

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BPOV

“What” all of them yelled.

“Yes. I know now for sure about Alice and Rose” I said calmly.

Silence hit the family room. Everyone hold their breath and sat there like beeing in shock mode.

“Oh common, give her some credit! You all wanted to know and now that she wants to tell you you all are shocked?” Edward complained.

“O..k..OK, I want to know first” Rose whispered.

“Rose, my dear Rose. You are Renenutet!” I answered.

“You know about her, don’t you all?” I asked looking into all the shocked faces.

 Since I knew that not all of them were familiar with the old egyptian deities, I decided to explain a bit.

 “Renenutet is the goddess of nourishment and the harvest. The importance of the harvest caused people to make many offerings to Renenutet during harvest time. Initially, her cult was centered in Terenuthis. Renenutet is envisioned, particularly in art, as a cobra, or as a woman with the head of a cobra. You Rose were identified as an alternate form of Wadjet, whose gaze was said to slaughter enemies. Wadjet is the cobra on the crown of the pharaohs.” I ended my little lecture smiling.

“Wow” was all Rose could manage…”Rose you are one of the protectors, you are the goddess of nourishment and the harvest. It is really something, isn’t it?” I asked her.

“I want to know too?” Alice said bouncing up and down like a kid on sugar shock.

“Well, dearest Alice. Have you ever considered something? Did you like some kind of animal when you were human in a very special way?” I asked

“Uhm, Bella I don’t remember anything clearly but I have allways a picture of cats in my mind! Why?”

“See, I thought so. Alice you are the reincarnation of Bastet!” I jumped once up remembering to hold my huge stomach.

“Edward would you please explain?” I asked him. I wanted him to be a part of this family gathering not an passiv one…

EPOV

“Uhm, Bella I don’t remember anything clearly but I have allways a picture of cats in my mind! Why?”

“See, I thought so. Alice you are the reincarnation of Bastet!” Bella jumped once up but hold her huge stomach. She looked so cute and sooo sexy with her baby belly. I wanted to know what was in Alices mind at the moment so I slipped in..

What? Bastet? The Cat goddess? Alice try to remember…Oh.. I should have listenend when Bella allways spoke about her and that she was one of her favourites beside Isis, of course.

“Edward would you please explain?” Bella asked.

Why should I talk now? I didn’t know what was Bellas intention but I didn’t mind in the end since it made me part of this announcement. And I was happy for my sisters. Finally they could get an explanation! My sisters are the protectors – I mean the female protectors of this family…