chapter eighteen- Hope

Here you go guys,

the next chapter as promised. I will write the next ones today since i am staying all in. The heat is killing me...

please vote, comment or fan! As allways I am curious to hear your opinions...

Love

mourgana0704

------------

Chapter eighteen

Hope

EPOV

It was like yesterday when I got the call from the agency that the incoming call was from no other city than the big apple. Immediately my family decided to move and the only one who looked like not beeing surprised was Alice. Sure my sister wouldn’t let me know even if she did but she winked at me giving me her approval.

Carlisle took the job offer he got at Beth Israels and they were glad that he did accept. We had our connection and they didn’t ask further. My family decided though that moving into a town house would cause some suspicion so we decided to get a mansion at a suburb. This wasn’t the best choice. After what felt like two hundred agents later we didn’t find any proper land to build on or an old house for Esme to renovate so we decided to get a Building in the neighbourhood of Central Park with a view on it.

I decided to go ahead and prepare everything whilst they stayed to clear everything else. The building was an old one who for sure had seen better times but it had an underground garage for all our cars and  every couple could have an own story with a huge flat. The tradition of a families flat would still be there since Esme opened one Flat in the middle to a whole huge living room.

I did the design of mine and Bellas flat this time. I wanted to show it to her when I would find her. This hope kept me going and I started to recover from my own depression I had.

I was walking in Down town and looking around for some unique furniture which Bella could like when I passed an office building. Suddenly I smelt her. Bella! My Bella must have been here in this very building. I tried to enter it but was closed. Felicitas Real estate was written on it. I pressed the button to ring and the door opened. A receptionist greeted me and asked how she could help me.

“Good afternoon. I am wondering I got this adress from a family member and she told me to come in and look for her?”

Wow Edward this makes you the fool of the nation, I thought.

She didn’t say anything but looked at me in curiosity. Then I heard her thought. He must be related to Felicitas, he has the same eyes.

“Hm. I was looking for my cousin Felicitas” I mumbled.

 “Oh sure. Do you have an appointment or does she know that you are coming?” She asked me and guided me to the next floor.

“No! It is just a surprise. I havent seen her for a long time”

Good job Edward this might explain the weird situation…

She knocked at the door and we heard the approval “come in”.