Chapter eight- who is he/ she? An unexpected discoveries

Hey guys,

I am sorry. I didn't upload as I had promised but I really had a hard time at work! Never the less I hope you will like this chapter and as usual please excuse my mistakes! I have no one who proof reads but I bought an office licence with the language package so I hope to get better.

I would love to read your comment and what you think about the chapter. Please comment, vote and fan if you think I deserve it.

Thank you so much for all the kind support and love I receive

mourgana0704

--------------

Chapter eight

Who is he/ she? An unexpected discovery…

Previously

When I realised what was going on I couldn’t drive home anymore. My Baby was coming and I wasn’t even home! No I was just mad and had to get out without leaving a note… For the first time allthough I trusted the universe I felt afraid no more scared actually.

I layed there tried to relax and breath and to dial Edwards mobile.

It was ringing.

“Bella. Where the hell are you. My whole body hurts are you ok?” He yelled his voice filled with worry.

“Edward the baby is com…meadow..” I said and than I passed out… 

 ------------

Darkness embraced me and warmness was holding me tight. I heard recitals. Familiar recitals. Recitals I haven’t heard for a long time.

The murmurs of hundreds of  priests filled my ears and my mind. It was like listening to drums which where getting faster and faster…

Somehow I felt something. Someone was carrying me. Even if I tried to open my eyes and find out who that would be. I couldn’t do it. My eyes were feeling like shut down and glued together… And then I heard a familiar voice. A female familiar voice. But it was not Roses nor Alices voice. Whose voice was it. For the first time this voice held something different. Not just a motherly warmth no. This was a voice of an old an well known deity to me…

“My mother” I whispered help me!

“Bella- Isis, I am here my daughter. I heard your need and I am getting you home. I will help you go through the birth… Do not worry. Everything will be fine!” I heard her soothing voice..

“Mother, Hathor- Esme. I knew it! Thank you” I whispered.

I heard Esme whispering an old prayer and slowly I felt the weight has been taken from my eyes and my mind. I opened them and saw myself in her strong safe arms running with me through the forrest…

Seconds later I saw the familiar trees and surroundings…If the pain wouldn’t be so hard to take I would really enjoy this moment with my Mother Esme.