chapter nineteen- my everything

Hey guys,

I am really sorry but I am really hard working and returned to work after the vacation but still have not so much time to write but I finally was able update...

Hope you will like it. It is one of my favourite chapters! So here you go. Enjoy and please comment. I love to read you opinions. Please vote or like and fan...

Love

mourgana0704

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter nineteen

My everything

As Felicitas has told me. I was there. Sure I was one hour earlier than she told me but I wanted to make sure that I am at the right place at the right time.

I grabbed my phone and sent Felicitas a message that I am allready here and waiting. As requested in the car.

She texted back

-Can someone see you?

-No, tinted windows. Black car.

-ok see you in fourty minutes.

----

Fourty minutes and thirty two seconds later her massiv Mercedes parked at the spot next to mine. She nodded in my direction and walked away.

A minute

Two minutes

Three minutes

Four minutes …

Well, fifteen fucking minutes later she came out with the most precious child in her arms.

I heard her how she asked Heru if they wanted to go to the park. Heru was excited. I could see it. He jumped right in the air and I heard the most amazing giggle.

She helped him in the car and then gave me a sign to follow.

I did and I kept it in this damn busy streets. At least I could see far enough. She parked near the north east gate of the park and helped him out. She heald a sign up. Follow me! Do not approach. I nodded. Great she can not see  me through this windows.

When they were allmost out of sight I started to follow them to the little lake with the “wooden area” I saw them sitting at the bank of the lake and Heru was feeding the ducks. The ducks were eating out of his hands! Never seen a thing like that before. I approached further hiding behind a tree. I was hearing them.

“Heru. You know we have talked about the biggest wish you have?” She asked him

“Yeah” he answered a bit confused.

“What is the biggest wish you have?”

“That all creatures should be peaceful to each other” She laughed at him. My boy was amazing. Like his mom…

“No, silly. The biggest wish for yourself?”

“Uh. I wish that my Daddy was here and my parents would be together and I would have a little sister to play with and take care of?!” He was sad now. Nearly crying.

“OK. You know sometimes if we are really faithfull and believe in the good wishes comes true sweety.”

“I know that I am Heru. I am such a miracle!” He exclaimed. Oh he was so smart and funny!

“Maybe if we wish hard enough for him to be here he will be?!” She whispered to him.

“Oh. I wish so hard that my daddy would come here and give me a hug and show me how much he loves me” He whispered to her.

“Would you love that? We can hold hands wish for it and then close our eyes?What do you think?”

“Yes we can do that but it won’t work.  I have tried that before. The only person I saw was aunty Alice and she told me that it was not the time for Daddy to show up.”

He sighed like the worlds weight was on those little shoulders.

He took her hands and started “ Dear universe. I know Momma would be very angry but I want to see daddy so hard. I miss him. I barely know him and he doesn’t know me. Please could you make Daddy come here.” And then he closed his eyes.

Felicitas looked at the tree I was hiding behind and this was the sign.

Immediately I was standing right in front of him and fell on my knees. I needed to touch him so I patted his head.

“Felicitas how are you doing that” He said and opened his eyes in my direction.

I heard the most heartbreaking scream in my entire life. My little boy jumped right into my arms and started crying. He cried for almost half an hour till he stopped. I was rubbing his back kissing his head, face, nose, kissing the tears away. My little boy was in my arms and this was one perfect moment.

When he calmed he looked at me. “Daddy are you true or am I dreaming?”

“ I am here and I will never leave you my son! My Heru. I missed you so much. Look at you. I do not know you. How fast did you grow up. You are already a man! “ I sang to him.

“Daddy is s is s here! Finally” and with these words he started crying again. I was holding him in my arms tight.

“Yes sweetheart.Daddy is here and will never leave you nor your mom.”

Hearing that he looked up. “Daddy momma is not ready yet. This wouldn’t be good when you would show up with me!”

“I know. Your Aunty Felicitas helped me! And we have a plan! Are you in?”

I asked him holding my hand out for a high five.

His eyes filled with excitement and he literally jumped out of my arms and high fived me.

Apparently Felicitas was  with us. She had left us for some privacy before when Heru was crying all the pain that was captured in his life out.

“Edward. Heru. I know this is not the right moment but we need to go home hun. Your mom will be back soon and I have to shower you first. Your father is all on you.”

“No Aunty Felicitas. I can jump in rigth here! “ and with that my little man was in the lake washing himself. Both Felicitas and myself were confused not knowing if we should laugh or cry or even yell at him.

He came running back to us. “ Am I clean enough right now?” He asked beaming. He was dripping all over.

“Heru honey. Now I have to shower you for sure! But at least it is a reason we can explain to your momma.” She said.

I pulled my jacket out and wrapped him in. Carrying him to Felicitas car I was now a bit confused. What was the next step? What was the BIG Plan to bring me back into their lives.

I needed to break this peace and ask her.

“Felicitas. What is the next step?”

“Edward. Be patient with her. I think Heru has his own plan and now he can for sure make it step by step knowing that you are backing him up.”

“Sure I will back him allways!” I whispered. Heru has fallen asleep in my arms. It was the first time since his first week when I was carrying him whilst he was sleeping. This was one amazing feeling. It felt right and I was sure I would carry him all my life. Him and his hopefully soon following sister.