chapter twenty three- Loss (from EPOV)

Hey guys,

here is the next chapter. Please be patient with me. I am still here and will for sure complete this story till I think it has reached its end but still there are a lot of chapters coming ;-)

I am so busy at the moment and when I have time, I need some rest. I know that sleeping less than 5 hours can put your body in huge stress. I am totally worked up cause the last weeks I didn't get enough sleep at all.

So I am not complaining at all...but please be patient with me I hope an upload per week is ok!

Please vote, comment and like.

Love mourgana

---------------------

Chapter twenty three

Loss (from EPOV)

Previously

My vision got blurry again and I smelled different familiar sents mixed with Heru and then it hit me! Vampires are with me and Heru. But who and why am I not back into reality? Am I stuck like when I was pregnant with Heru? But who is with me and Heru and why can’t I communicate with any of them?

-----

EPOV

Heru told me yesterday that the day had come and I should trust him. It was actually really weird to listen to an almost four year old. But I did made my peace with it. Heru had a plan and as I promised I was never giving up on him or his mother. Bella was my one and only love. It hurt to think about the almost four years I have spent seperated from her. This was a one and only mistake. My mistake. I didn’t fight for her properly.

Heru had told me that we would meet her in the park again. I smiled thinking about how I would approach to her and that I would fall on my knees in front of her, declaring my love for her and asking her to take me back. I loved my son and I never was going to leave him. He needed me as much as I needed and need him.

I was hiding behind some trees, waiting for Heru to give me the sign. When he gave me the sign, I found him hovering over Bella worry filled his face.

“what happened with her?” I asked my little minime.

“I don’t know. She was reading and then passed out!”  He answered.

“Oh no. What should we do?”. My breath was rough..This was not going accourding to the plan Heru had told me of.

“Kiss her!” Heru voice cheered. I was reading his mind and he was remembering snow white and how the prince kissed the beautiful girl to awake her from the poisoned apple.

“I can’t kiss your mom! I will not shock her like that!” I said. Worry about my Bella filled me.. One thing happened though according to the plan. I was holding her in my arms. This filled my heart with warmth and touching her like that gave me the missing glint which I could feel in my eyes…

“I think she will wake up soon!” Heru whispered.

I was ready. Ready to beg her of forgiveness, ready to take all the responsibility, ready to do everything to reunite our family.

But Bella didn’t wake up. This was cutting me of the edge. I needed to touch her. My hands were trailing along her beautiful unique face. From her nose, to her beautiful mouth which I really wanted to kiss for so long to her chin. When my hand reached her chin. I felt like I have got something back, something I had lost like a beloved item but stronger. I felt love and relief.

Unfortunately Bella didn’t wake up for the next thirty minutes so I decided that we should call Carlisle and Esme to help me taking care of her.

I dialed the number of Esme to ask for help cause I didn’t tell any of them that today was the day.