Chapter fourteen- Birthday playdates (Part two of as time runs by)

Here you go guys,

another chapter for the patiently waiting fans and readers. Well this is for sure not as some have assumed the reunion of Bella and Edward. But some bitter sweet moments for us to live through the story so hold -just in case- some tissues in hand

Please comment, vote and fan. I allways love to hear what you think about it. I do not mind if its bad or good. Please remember I am not a native english speaker and I do a lot of mistakes. I got the office language package for english but didn't have time to install it. Since I do not have an editor it is pretty hard some times. But I think I am improving, well at least I hope I do.

Here you go,

love

mourgana

-------------------------------------------

Chapter fourteen

Birthday play dates

 Previously

I couldn’t hold myself together. Silent tears were falling on my babys head and he reached for my face and kissed my cheek sweetly.

Oh. Boy. My boy has to comfort his stubborn mother. How far did this get.

 And when I thought it couldn’t get worse it came…

 BPOV

 Suddenly I heard Felicitas say. Here is a cd in the box it was under the mountain lion.

 Immediately the face of Heru lit up. I decided to rip that bandage fast and strong. So I got up sat my baby on the ground and went to the kitchen to get my laptop.

 When I have placed the cd in the laptop. I saw that it was actually a DVD.  Well this was nothing ..this was worse than everything.

I watched this video as it started with both curiousity and angst. Angst to feel the pain again in my heart and curiousity which message would have been on it. It started with a black screen and someone played a happy birthday on the piano. I knew who it was. Sure it was Edward. He played it. He must have been it. Then the Picture of Edward was shown. He looked tired. Mostly exhausted and broken. But still so beautiful. My heart…it broke again.

Then we heard Alices voice.

“Edward, if you could give your little boy a message for his first birthday as a present what would it be?”

 He sighed he looked tired. His eyes were filled with love as he thought. He deeply thought about what he was going to say.

“I …Uh I would first wish him all the best and a happy Birthday without me. But…” he broke and silent tears were running down his cheek. He cleared his throat “If I could be with him and his mother this would have been the greatest wish I could ever get. I would have gotten him everything. Everything in the world…even a little sister” He broke again and started to sob.

“It is ok Edward, let it out” We heard Alice and Esme soothing him.

 “If this message would get Bella I hope that she will forgive me for not beeing with her and that she has to go through all of that by herself. Bella … I love you and I will allways love you!”

 Then the video was interrupted by a very happy birthday session. Without Edward. Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett have been singing a wonderful version of happy birthday and what they wish for Heru. Then the video ended.

 I was crying silently. Heru was happy somehow. Though his eyes showed sadness they were beaming when he heard the wishes and the love everyone said for him.

 The other babies were excited about the song too. The mothers looked concerned about the words they have heard.

 “I assume the birthday wishes from Herus father were taped before he passed away” Emilys mother asked worried.

 I didn’t want to lie but it was the only chance to explain. So I just nodded whilst tears were falling.

 Immediately all the moms were on me and hugging me trying to comfort me.

 This was going to be the worst first birthday ever. I am so sorry Heru. It was supposed to be a happy day.

 After the play date ended and the cake has been eaten or given away to the neighbours. I sat there with my laptop, debussy in the back calming me down and little Heru in his bed upstairs.

I was looking through the photos and noticed that as much I tried to look happy for Heru, sadness filled my eyes. I picked three wonderful pictures. The first one was taken when he blew the candle out. Oh my boy was so sweet and grown up.

 The second one was when he ate the cake and took a grimace with all the cream on his nose.

The next one was me on the lawn cross legged. Heru was sitting in between holding the mountain lion with his hand and listenening to whilst I was reading the letters.

 I typed the email and before I pressed the send button I decided to add one last pic of me and Heru. A special thank you to my beloved and lost Edward. In this picture a silent tear was rolling down my cheek and blinking in the light. Both me and Heru were listening to his father. Heru was smiling all over his face showing so much similarities with Edward and me. Well I was only sad and broken.

I reread the Email to Esme:

Dear Mom,

 Thank you for your special box. Somehow I assume Alice managed to send it to us. So special thanks to Alice from me. You all made a beautiful smile on my little Herus face. He was beaming and glowing; filled up with your love. He was so thrilled that he went to bed without arguing. It was the best present ever – for me as well.

 Well as you can see I have attached 4 pics for you guys. We miss you too.

 Love

 Bella

 And before I could change my mind I pressed the send button.

---- 

It is now one year since I have left. One year since I have seen my family. I knew sooner or later they would move from forks so I decided to send my parents a message that I have died with Heru in a car accident. This would make it easier on Edward and the Cullens too. I have sent a day before a message and Alice told them for sure. This would take the pressure from my love..the one and only Edward.

It was one year and it seemed like eternity! How could I ever survive? Tears were falling again…