Chapter ten- Depression

Hey guys,

I am back and earlier as promised. I am so proud of myself. Soon next weekend for one week I am on holidays and have a lot of time to write and read. So hopefully this book will get more chapters. YAY! This is a total new turn in the story line. I didn't plan it but it came up and I really like the chapter. I cried at the end myself. I hope you don't. Please prepare tissues. just in case.

I would like to apologize for all the mistakes.

As allways, please vote, comment and fan me! I want to hear from you. No I need to know your opinion.

Love you all.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter ten

BPOV

It was one week ago since our lives have become perfect. I looked outside the window. The wind was giving us a precious waltz dancing with the leaves  on the ground. I hugged myself and rested the forehead on the window remembering the birth and the following family visits. My mom and Charlie were the first “guests” we had after giving birth. She was astonished how big my …hm…our son Heru was. Yes Edward was a bit angry that I took the chance and named him Ike Heru. So we decided that we will stay traditional. His full name was now Heru Edward II. Carlisle Charles Cullen for short HECC as Alice named him. Well I wasn’t excited about that but Hecc was not so bad it coul have been worse knowing Alice.

Our son was sleeping- I will call it that. Cause we are not exactly sure what it is. And for curiousity. I breastfeed him. My “milk” isn’t exactly the same as a human but it is a liquid and Heru loves to get fed. He eats a lot and grows faster than human babies he is much more developed for his age.

I don’t exactly know what happened since the birth but Edward was a bit different than before. Much more carefull about and with me and this made me go insane. I have got healed completely so we shouldn’t wait to have our lonely time. But Edward behaved like I was made out of glass not to destroy me or something. Was he discusted by the birth? I do not know may be he saw too much and wasn’t ready… but on the other hand how should we become doctors if he can not handle a birth. Ok, It really was different but still. We love each other and I want to give Heru his sister – which I have seen earlier in a vision. My boy deserved not beeing alone in his childhood. I was alone! The loneliness was killing. Sure you had some play buddies but still they ould go home sooner or later and then in the end you would stay left alone. I felt how a knot started to make its way into my stomach. I do not want a childhood like this for my boy. He really deserved more.

I turned around to see him. I was kneeling in front of the crip watching this wonderful miracle and somehow started to sob quietly. I didn’t want everyone to know about my emotional status. I was depressed. I think Edwards behaviour was the reason. When my silent tears dropped onto the sheet of the crip. Heru opened his wonderful green eyes starring in shock at me. He held his hand up as a sign to get him in my arms. I did as my wonderful boy asked and stood up. He grabbed some of my hair and tried to  pull himself further. This was really sweet and it didn’t hurt.

Eventually he touched my cheek.

Momma, don’t be sad.

Wow is that you Heru?

Why? How? Uh I understand you need the skin to skin connection to communicate with me.

Momma, I know you are crying. Daddy doesn’t know. I should tell him…

No! Heru. This is not ok. We will have to solve our problems by ourselves. You baby just should enjoy your life and grow from day to day.

Momma. I know that you want me to have a sister. But may be Daddy is not ready?