Chapter thirty one- choice

Hi guys,

I am so sorry for the delayed chapter and its shortness but it is only a short in between thing. I couldn't continue because this is the turning point I think. I didn't want to leave it like that but Edward wanted it that way....

Love mourgana

---------

Chapter thirty one- choice

There was fog. Warm fog. Surrounding me, holding me tight, carrying me over to the other side. It felt great. Wonderful. I felt home. Home in the arms of my mother. In the arms of the universe. Suddenly realising what I have been thinking, I knew this was wrong. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to hold my son, my beautiful Heru in my arms and be reunited with my family. The Fog was still there but one thing was different. It stopped. It wasn't carrying me further into the light.

Silence, warm, love. I felt of those important essences of our lives. This was my essence. The essence for which I stood and did fight.

"Isis- you changed your fate, you did fight all the enemies, you saved your family and you saved Osisris. He was not supposed to have a life with you!" I heard voices mumbling.

"What? Why?" I was confused. Why wasn't he supposed to live with us. Why wasn't he supposed to have a happy life united with his family and why did I hear voices? Was I going to be crazy? Was the fight so hard that I was loosing all my sense? What was going on?

I had no clue? no answer not even a suspection? What should I do? What could I do?

"Isis? Is this the life you think yo should live? Is this a solution? How long do you think you would like to live? Life has to come to an end. It is the life circle, you know?" The voices repeated like a prayer.

"What? But we are deities? How and why shouldn't we deserve happiness? Didn't we protect life and humanity? Didn't we work allways for and with nature?" I asked? I still had no clue to what this dialogue was heading?

Silence. Nothing. Usually you would imagine unwelcome silence with darkness and death. This was different. This light was combined with life and still it was not welcome to  me.

"You ask yourself Isis! Think about it!" one voice said and then the light became dimmer leaving me in a warm foggy place.

Think about it? Hm? Yes we live in a circle that is correct. Our lifes will not end by time. Did we work for humanity and nature? Yes we did but still we had a negative side we needed blood. Do I want to live with my son, husband and family? Will we work for natures benefit?

My thoughts were racing, my mind busy with all complexe ideas. Yes this is what I wanted. I want to live with them and we will keep the circle in balance. This was our way to keep the balance. I sighed as relaxation found its way through my last body cells and I felt like falling from the warmness into cold.

EPOV

How could that happen? "NOOOO!" I screamed running towards my Bella, my Isis. She sank to the ground. I totally forgot that Heru was still on my back holding himself at my neck.

When I reached her, Bella was allready to the ground. Her lifeless eyes were gazing into nothing but the sky. Immediately the family was around us. Heru was immediately on her and crying. I was shocked. What did happen here? Why is she gone and why are her eyes fixed on the sky? I only have seen this on some dead human. Dead human?! "Carlisle is she dead?!" I whispered. Afraid to speak it out loud.

"Edward. I am sorry." Alice sobbed silently in her mind.

"What are you sorry for?" I snarled turning around to her.

She looked scared not knowing what to say. "How could you say you are sorry when we do not know what happend here!?" I yelled over and then it came over me. She must have died. Bella gone...

"NOOOOO. I screamed and broke down. This was not supposed to happen. We supposed to live our lifes together forever. We should have another child together and now she is gone?! Was it fate? I did want to share my life with her. We wanted to share our lifes with her. The entire family was here to fight for me and her and for our son... Why did she go?

And then my mind went blank.This is it. After all we have done for us, for the family and for the world. Would universe leave us this way?