Chapter twenty nine- Promises

Hi guys, I am so sorry. I had a real hard time at work. This is not an apology. I can not apolgize more for the delay. I am really sorry and hope you all can forgive me for that. So here is the next chapter. I have no Idea if it is good or bad. So I need your comments to see and know. Please vote and like if you enjoyed it.

I would really like to thank all my patient fans and readers for keeping up with me an all the writers I have fanned for their stories. They keep me going through the hard reality of the business world. I had to make desicions this week which I tried to avoid...C'est la vie.

Thanks  a lot.

Lots of love

mourgana0704

-------------------------------

Chapter twenty nine

Fear. Pure Fear.

I felt like I was going to implode and die.  One day has passed and we were still desperately looking for our son. We have followed every single vision the three had and we passed several cities. At the moment we were in the car driving to the latest vision Alice had.

Whilst kicking the accelerator and speeding up on the Highway my mind was busy. Why did this happen again? Why to me? Could fate be so cruel? Why am I having all those heartbreak over and over again? As usual - I know that but still this is the way I am and I can not change it, at least not immediately but still I am working on it- I blamed myself.

'If in the first place, you didn't reject her, this all wouldn't happen you jerk." My inner voice no.1 yelled at me.

'You could have saved her, yourself, your family and Heru all that heartbreak shit and he would not be kidnapped now by who knows this is' Voice no.2  joined him.

Immediately I cringed. They had their point. Beside I would have seen him growing up and not put him in danger.

I must have been looking pained or at least so much distracted that I felt Bellas hand immediately on my hand.

"Stop this!" She ordered me again. My she was in her dominant personality of Isis again. "You are blaming yourself for it, don't you?" She said softer, looking straight into my eyes. I couldn't look away these huge almost brown- almost black eyes- where calling me. I simply nodded and a tear escaped the refuge of my eye.

"Don't. Please don't." She begged. Now her free hand was carressing my right cheek. "We are together. We will find him. I am sure and beside you promised me. And I will kill you if you do not keep your promise..." She smiled, her eyes filled with laughter for the first time since Heru has beend kidnapped.

I looked over my should and saw that Alices Porsche and the Mercedes as well as the newest BMW of Rose followed me as I took the exit to Interstate 5 N to Vancouver. This Drive usually would take like 40 hours but by night we passed several  highways with the highest speed our engines could give.

We continued to drive in Silence and I felt that Bella was still united with Rose and Alice scanning and looking for new indications. Then I heard her let a deep breath go.

"What is it Bella? Please tell me?" I can handle it. Yes I can or can I not?

"The kidnapper.." she sighed "It is not a male like we saw in the first clear vision" She gulped. Oh no. Who was it and why? Please this silence is killing me...

"It is a woman! A Vampire."

Oh No? What does it mean? "Is she a threat? Another Old One? An old Enemy?" My mouth was talking directly my brain not filtering any scared thought I had.