Dark Night

It's late

Last fate

It's dark

Night sky

It's cold

White snow

Crystal flakes

It's a starry night

Filled with fright

The mirror stands there staring at her with envy. She takes a look into her own reflection and frowns. A single tear escapes from her right eye as she makes one and only wish. To end the pain and suffering they put in her. The little voices in her head start to get stronger; more powerful. The scars on her arms are now more visible; more clear. She can't concentrate, everything's a blur. School has been rough. The boys and girls that bother her have been a torment. She can't take no more. Her god Lucifer has his way and her soul on how to live now. His sharp-like hands roll down her back, making a trail of goosebumps. He listens carefully at her wish. Once she's done, she looks back at her reflection and smiles. A minute passes and her smile fades, because for once she actually thought she was pretty. She then walks to her dresser, opens the drawer and takes out her knife. Tears start to stream down her cheeks as she walks to the bathroom. She holds the knife tightly to her chest. As she enters she locks the door, as she slowly starts to sit on the freezing floor,and looks into the mirror one last time,only this time seeing him. He smiles and wraps his claw-like hands around hers and the knife.

"Please, the pain will go away",she says,"right"

He nods and she smiles; finally feeling appreciated. She takes the knife and plunges it through her chest. As she slowly falls all the pain is slowly fading. He lays her body down and takes her soul. But before she dies she smiles knowing everything will be alright.......

Yukki666