Shy❤️

[Minjoo]

i am now super worried about chaewon she suddenly fell on the ground a while ago.

and now shes at the clinic.

'should i give her a food? '

'Its lunch and i think shes hungry right now'

"If you want to give her some food go ahead we're not going to stop you "yujin said and looked at me while taking a deep breath .

"why did you break my bestfriend heart"i said talking about wonyoung who is now crying at the classroom.

"Same question to you"she said.

'what the fuck'

"Look You're special for chaewon she said that when we were a kid"yena said.

"Its this another bet or dare?"i asked and they laugh .

'whats wrong with this two seriously!'

"Do i look like im joking ?" yujin said and then she shows me a necklace .

"What is that?" i asked.

'obviously its a necklace'

"Its for wonyoung i want to say sorry thats all! do you know where she is?"she asked me and i shook my head .

"We're serious minjoo"yena said too so i smirked and look at yuri's classroom which is wonyoung classroom too.

"go visit chaewon don't waste time"she said and tapped my shoulder as she went to go to wonyoung.

i bought some food and went directly to the clinic i take a deep breath and i opened the door.

'shes sleeping'

i just put the food on the table and then i looked at her .

"Lol! shes too pretty"i said and im about to go when she suddenly spoke.

"I know"she said and i turned around.

"I just want to say sorry for being clumsy "i said .

"stay here ! eat with me"she said and she sat and starts to open her food that i bought.

"no thanks im full already ,im going "i said .

"Stay then dont eat but stay"she said and she is now pouting.

"Okay!"i said and sat.

While im playing with my phone i always looked at her while shes eating .

"keep staring and i will kiss you"she said and i looked aside.

"Why are you so shy when im talking about kiss or something " she said.

"we already kissed more than two times"she said making my face turn into a tomato.

"You're blushing"she added.

'is she trying to kill me?'

"minjoo~a"shes now moving close to me and im now panicking like i dont know what to do.

'should i leave?'