the secret⭕️

[Chaewon]

"Ahm chaewon ! can you eat lunch with me?"minjoo asked .

i rolls my eyes and look at her trying to calm my self.

"Why? you have hyewon and yuri"i said then chaeyeon shouted from behind so i looked at her.

"YAH!!! chaewonnn!! eat with us"she said while waving at me .

i turned around to looked at minjoo .

"Hmm i have something to tell you" i said and took a deep breath and then i starts to talk while she just staring at me.

"About What i said—"

"about what?" she cuts me but then i starts to speak again.

"To have a serious relationship do you still remember that?"i asked and she nodded.

"....."

"Forget about it just pretend that you didnt heard all of that "i said and smiled at her.

"what do you mean?"she asked.

'Pffttt'

"Lets stop seeing each other "i said and then i tap her shoulder with a smile in my face but thats not a true smile its a fake one.

and i walked away and eat with chaeyeon but im still looking at her while she still standing there.

"yah! did you told her about —-"yujin is about to speak but i puts a bread to her mouth to shut her.

"Shut your mouth yujin can you?"i said but not in a mad tone its just shes so annoying.

"Yah!!! whats wrong with you guys really?"yena asked and i didnt looked at her or pay attention to her im just eating here.

'You  lied  to me minjoo'

-DISMISS-

im now walking alone to go and then someone tap my shoulder.

"chaewon, you can trust me "yena said and starts looking at me serious.

then my tears came out thinking how minjoo did that to me when im serious.

"Yena, Minjoo lied to me "i said and i starts sobbing.

"What do you mean"she said while tapping my shoulder i just let my self to sit down on the floor .

"all her feelings its just yuri's bet for minjoo" i said and she's now shocked.

"What?!"she shouted .

Flashback

"How am i supposed to tell chaewon the truth if shes now starting to fall for me?" i heard their conversation while im getting my book that i forgot.

"Well do you have feelings for her?" yuri asked.

"Hmmm? im not sure tho but i like her ...
like a sister to me"

That part breaks my heart in pieces.

"Then tell her the truth that its just a bet of mine to test her" yuri said while packing her whole things.

"Okey then see you at lunch later?" minjoo said and then i walked out while thinking if thats all true .

or am i just dreaming.

END FLASHBACK

"i cant believe!! yuri"yena said angrily while im just trying to calm my self from crying.

"Lets go home and i will talk to yuri about this "yena said .

as we arrive at home and im just looking at the window getting some fresh air.