Danger⭕️🖤

[minjoo]

im at my classroom and seeing chaewon coming and sit to her seat while i keep ignoring her of what happened between us.

and thinking 'between us?'
'we are nothing hays'

I keep glancing on her while im playing and rolling my ballpen and she just caught me glancing so i look aside.

"Caught you"she said.

then i heard a music in my phone it means there's someone calling me. i pick it as soon as possible.

"minjoo~yah"

"mom?"

"Go to my office later okey"

"why so sudden?"

"you need to meet you're ssam later our new business partners "

"really? "

"Yes really! and go home quickly !"

"yes ! "

i ended up the phone call and smile like an idiot but chaewon just broke my hapiness.

"Why are you so damn happy?"she asked while she's looking at me so scary.

"Nothing "i said in a cold tone.

time skip

i went to my mom office  so quickly and yuri asked about this but i told her its just nothing.

I am about to opened the door but i noticed some car here so thats might be her car .

'I am now finally meeting her'

"MOMMM!! "i shouted so excitedly but then went to a normal face seeing chaewon here.

'what is she doing here?'

"Hi minjoo"she said and smiled at me like nothing happens between us.

"Mom? where is my ssam?"i asked as i pout .

"Kim chaewon "she pointed at chaewon.
chaewon just laugh at me and im here looking at her unbelievable.

"Dont you really not remember me?"chaewon said .

"you said im rude tho" she said making my eyes went widen.

"says who?"i asked .

"the hamster!"she said and probably its yuri .

[THIRD PERSON]

They both went outside to talk about what happened a years ago.

"Why you left me ? without even saying goodbye"chaewon said while holding minjoo's hand . minjoo is just staring at their hands as they walk together at night.

"i decided to go there because my dad wants me to study there" minjoo explains . looking at their hands again.

"Lets go its going to rain i guess"minjoo added and the rain starts to fall as she let go of chaewon hands.