Hospital❤️

[Chaewon]

i am finally awake and saw minjoo laying while holding my hands ' am i dreaming?'

im about to get up but the pain in my chest i cant.

"Dont move"minjoo command and i did and just smirk.

"Where is chaeyeon?"i asked and she pinch me in my arms.

"Im just kidding"i added while groaning in pain .

"Im hungry"i said and she went to get the food on the table its look like its already ready.

"Why are you skipping school?"i asked again but she didnt answer it and just look at me.

"isnt it obvious? im here to look at you"she said.

i nodded and smirk.

"Ouch!" i groan and she came beside me while her face looks like so worried.

"Pabo! im not dying stay calm"i said and trying to laugh but i cant .

"why did you do that anyways?"minjoo asked.

"what?"i asked too .

"You saved me instead saving your own life"she said and i sign and ready to answer her properly.

"i will let my self die instead of you thats what love means " i said and she just look at me with her poker face.

"love with sex with someone?"she mentioned it again.

'gosh'

"Yah~ stop talking about that i already told you i will not do that again! im not a cheater you know"i said and she laugh at me.

"yeah hmm may i ask why did you make out with her ? "she asked while crossing her arms.

"are you jealous?"i asked.

"of coursee!! you already know i like you more and i love you then you're making me feel jealous" she said.

"Lol ! i thought you only like me but not love cause you hate me"i said .

"the bet is already finish so ? when we can starts this serious relationship ?" I asked cause ive been waiting for that.

"hmmm? if you say i love you to me but seriously! not today cause i know you're a play girl you need to prove your self to me first"she said .

'Wow playgirl '

"and im not forgiving you "she added im just listening .

"Forgiving?"

"Of what you and chaeyeon did bruh"here we go again.

"okay"i said and i slept and rest my self.

1 hour later

i feel minjoo head in my bed i look at her and i smiled.

"Im in love with you , sorry about what i did i hope you forgive me soon"

"Minjoo~yah?"i called her cause im dying again because im hungry again.

"Minjoo~yahh?"i whispered.

i continue to call her but shes too sleepy she must be so tired for taking care of me.

i heard someone opened the door revealing yena with foods.

'timing!'

"Pshhh! quiet! minjoo is sleeping"i said and put my finger in my lips.

"Okay okay want to go get some fresh air?"yena said i shook my head because i dont want to leave minjoo here alone.

"Okay then are you hungry?"yena asked and i nodded she helps me to sit on the wheelchair.

"Yow did you heard about the news?"yena said . shes too talkative.

"News? i guess no" i said and eating the food she brought.

"Chaeyeon is pregnant!" she said making me shocked.

"What?!!! who's the father?"i asked.

"You!you fucked her"she said in a serious tone and i just realize how?did she get pregnant i only use my finger and i dont have the manhood.

"im just joking we dont have manhood anyways"she said and she preparing the  other foods for me.

"Lol ! you're funny"i said and she laugh at me.

"she must be so tired"yena said while looking at minjoo .

"she is"i said and start to look at her too.

"so whipped"i heard her.

"True!" i said and at yena.

"but you fucked chaeyeon bruh" shes mentioning it too .

"But why?"she asked and i looked at her.

"Hmmm? I just missed minjoo so much so "i said and make a sad face.

"You want to fucked minjoo so bad ! but dont think shes that easy" she said .

'Yeah shes hard to get'