Blind date🖤

Both yena and chaewon are waiting for yuri to come and also the girl for chaewon.

"Anyways this is just a bet "yena warns chaewon .

"But if you fell inlove with her for just 10 days its okay for me so that you're not a thirdwheel anymore"she added and chaewon is just looking at the place looking for some view and then sudden yuri arrives.

"there she is!"yena said tapping chaewon shoulder to get her attention.

as chaewon looks at the girl with her poker face.

"Sorry for being late by the way this is minjoo!" yuri said introducing minjoo who is behind her then chaewon left there shocked.

"wait? WHAT?"chaewon said in a shocked way she cant believe she will date this girl for 10 days and the problem is minjoo likes chaewon so much.

"Wait? do you know her?"yena asked as chaewon smack her on her head make her groan in pain.

"Pabo! SHES MY CLASSMATE!"chaewon said and then yuri just closed her mouth with her hands while the other hands is pointing to minjoo nor chaewon.

"omo!"yuri reaction while she cant believe what is happening right now.

"Anyways hi minjoo im your date for 10 days"chaewon said and handed a hand infront of minjoo then the other girl holds chaewon hand and shook it.

while yena and yuri starts to flirt with each other while watching the movie.

"So tell me how come you start to date someone ? are you bored or something " chaewon asked while watching the movie without looking at minjoo she also ate the popcorn that she bought a while ago.

"Yuri said she need a company for her date as always" minjoo said makes chaewon look at her curiously.

"Are you a thirdwheel too?"chaewon sudden ask and then she mention someone.

"no i always inviting hyewon to come"she explain make the other girl ignored her again.

"oh? are you and hyewon a thing?"chaewon asked again .

"hmm like a said earlier its a No"she said makes the girl smile like an idiot.

"why try to date her instead"chaewon look at her again and move her face closer to minjoo while she talking.

"a-ahm? can you please move "minjoo said trying to pushed chaewon but chaewon grab her wrist so fast.

"Aha! you're face is so red right now"chaewon said while touching minjoo cheeks trying to tease her.

"Dont touch me"minjoo said .

"Yah~im you're girlfriend right now! dating for 10 days remember!"chaewon remind it to her as minjoo sign and let chaewon do the touchy touchy things.

"Hold my hands! babe" chaewon command at minjoo.

and minjoo doesn't want to because shes falling on her trap and she knows it .

"Hold"chaewon said in a cute tone so minjoo did it and slowly holds chaewon hands.

Minjoo look aside and trying to keep relax even she want to explode shes like OMGGGGG IM HOLDING HER HANDDDDDDSSS in her mind but insist to calm down and fix her self not trying to blush infront of chaewon who is busy watching movie while their hands intertwined together.

then yena and yuri look at behind seeing minjoo fell asleep at chaewon shoulder while holding hands together both them just smiled and at the same time whispering to each other .

"Did you see that?"yena asked yuri .

"Ofcourse i have my own eyes this eyes its just looking at you"yuri said and lean on yena shoulder like minjoo does to chaewon.

After they finished watching movie they went to a restaurant to eat dinner together .

"So how was it chaewon?" yena asked chaewon who is about to put the food inside her mouth .

"it was so nice "chaewon said and look at minjoo who is eating so well.

"And with you're date?"yuri added continue to talk about chaewon and minjoo's first date.

"Shes pretty as always" chaewon answers make minjoo chokes her food.

"thats not my question but ok"yuri said and continue to eat .

after that they went home and lying down their bed.

"Yahhh! i see 2kim is coming"yena said while shes leaning to the wall looking at chaewon who is ready to sleep .

"2kim?" chaewon asked curiously.

"kim minjoo and kim chaewon combine it together the result is 2kim duh!"yena explain and chaewon just agreed .

"I didnt know that you're brain will works "chaewon jokes at her make yena stand up and coughs.

"Ehem! its working "yena said make chaewon laugh.

"Im going to sleep now you better go too we need to get up early! Get out!"chaewon said rudely while pointing her fingers to the door.

"okey!"yena said jumping when she walks out and saying "2kim is coming bitch"then she closed the door.