drunk⭕️❤️

Minjoo is always thinking how come chaewon sudden getting closer to her so she decided to invite all of her friends which is yuri ,chaeyeon,wonyoung and nako to drink some beers or whatever just to forget that she likes chaewon more than friend .

[a/n I DONT THINK ITS GONNA WORK]

"Guysss lets party!!!!"minjoo shouted from the stairs while yuri is washing the dishes .

"Wow you said party is not your thing"yuri said and minjoo looks at her so serious.

"i really want to forget her!"i said and yuri agreed about that .

"Chaeyeon ! wonyoung!nako "yuri shouted make them opens their door .

"what?"they all said .

"we're going to the party to support minjoo!!"

"okay!! im going to prepare myself"chaeyeon said .

They all preparing and wearing a nice clothes minjoo is just wearing a large size of tshirt and a short .

she went  downtairs first and waiting for yuri to come down also the others.

they starts to go to the bar where there is many people are already drunk there minjoo never tried it .

Wonyoung just look at them and saying "am i allowed to this?" she asked and yuri look at her mad.

"Dont be so innocent lets just party and support our bestfriend im sure we will enjoy this"yuri said as she jumps while entering at the bar saw people drinking and dancing crazy.

as they entered inside the bar and starts to order drinks while chaeyeon is now dancing in front of them like a drunk girl.

"Yah yah yah~so bold"nako said.

"I dont like this place but for minjoo i will stay "wonyoung said and take a shots.

"Cheersssss!!"they shouted and 'ting' their glass with beer on it.

they are all drunk except wonyoung and nako who still fighting for their life not wanting to get rape with some guys at the bar.

"Yah we should *hiccup* call yena unnie"wonyoung said while blinking her eyes .

"yeah! call them "nako said tapping yuri's shoulder trying to wake her up.

while at yena's place.

They are all playing apex with sakura but then yena receive a call from wonyoung they decided to stop playing and answer the call.

"Wonyong?"yena talking to the phone .
she set in a loud speaker so chaewon cna hear too.

but then they heard a loud sound thats make them confused.

"Unnie!! Yuri and minjoo and chaeyeon are drunk come and pick us!!"she shouted at the phone make chaewon runs to her room and put her jacket on.

"Lets go!!! I dont want to play! if minjoo is not safe and i dont want a guy touching her "chaewon shouted and both yena and yujin also sakura went to their to change clothes as they fast got a taxi.

"At the bar please!"yena said as the driver sent them there.

as they entered and saw yuri and minjoo laying down the table with some guys looking at them .

wonyoung is about to slam her head at the table but then yujin catches her head .

"yah~wonyoung~a"yujin said and looking at wonyoung cute face and blushing cheeks she then grab both of wonyoung arms wrapping it on her to help her to walk.