Welcome back chaewon❤️

[Minjoo]

im now waiting yuri in front of the door of our classroom.

I am just looking at phone if chaewon will text me but i guess its a no.

i looked at downstairs i saw yena with yuri  but didnt expect chaewon is now fully recover.

"Chaewon~a"i shouted and all the students look at us.

"Shes here"chaeyeon said while sakura is looking at chaeyeon who is now running towards chaewon and then hugs her.

"Bruh!" sakura said while crossing her arms .

"Pres.! are you and chaeyeon ...something? like that?"i asked .

"What do you think?" she asked me back with her death glare .

"Ahmm?.....no?"i said trying to smile at her she walks closer to me.

"You're wrong"she said and runs to chaeyeon who is having conversations with chaewon but then sakura grabs her arms and take her away from chaewon.

then i saw chaewon who is now smiling at me so smiled at her too.

she walks and runs in front of me and then she sudden grabs my arms and make me bump into her .

"Yah~ dont do that"i said and my face turning into a hot ketchup or something.

"Arent you going ? inside?"she said and and kissed me on my cheeks and then she winked at me.

'Bruh! whats with her?'

"See you later"she said.

"Yah! KIM MINJOO EAT WITH ME AT LUNCH"she shouted and then runs to our classroom and she doesn't know im her classmate after all.

"Whats with you and chaewon are you guys ...something something like you know something!"yujin asked.

"Hmmm.. i dont know" i said and i sat to my seat and puts the bag down .

i look at chaewon slowly just a little glance she is about to look at me too but i looked aside .

'Why am i blushing?' i said and look at her who is looking at me too our eyes met.

"Stop glancing nor staring"she mouthed at me while playing with her pencil.

-

time skip.

I went to buy lunch but i guess chaewon is too fast and sudden pop in front of me.

"Here is your food no need to buy"she said as she holds my hands.

"Wow!"hyewon said while looking at our hands.

we went to somewhere and there's no people around here so quiet.

"Say ah~"she said and put the spoon in front of me shes waiting for my mouth to open.

"Wait? whats wrong with you seriously?"i asked and stood up . she looked at me so confused .

'well im confused too'

"Hmm?you dont want ?"she asked me back and makes a sad face to me.

"Im just asking you are not like that before"i said and sat down again.

"Okey if you dont want too"she said and she starts to keep the food and covering it .

she stood up and grabs her lunch box .

"where are you going?"i asked and she just smirked at me.

"Going~ you said you're jealous when im always with chaeyeon " she said.

"and now that im showing my love for you you're just ignoring it"she added and walks away.

"Yah! chaewon~a"i shouted and run as fast as i can to reach her.

I grab her arms making her stop.

"What?" she said coldly not looking at me obviously.

"Im sorry its just its my first time seeing you like that"i said and she saw yena waving at her .

"Sorry , im going minjoo~a"she said .

'Lol she just ignored me'

"Are you mad?"i shouted.

but she pretended to not hear it 'the fuck'