jealous❤️

"yuri!" minjoo shouted from the window seeing yuri talking to yena.

"What? do you need something?"yuri asked .

"Nothing where is chaewon?" minjoo asked makes yena look at her in a teasing way.

"go check her at the toilet" yena said as minjoo goes there .

while chaewon

"Do you like minjoo?"chaeyeon asked.

"No" chaewon said about it and just smirk looking at chaeyeon.

"oh really?"chaeyeon said.

"Why are you asking me ?"chaewon said and cross her arms.

"Nothing ! im going"chaeyeon said but chaewon just pulled her by grabbing chaeyeon arms.

"Wait? you're going already ?lets have fun first"chaewon said .

they went one of the toilet and lock the door.

"Wait chaewon ! are you sure? what about minjoo?"chaeyeon said while holding chaewon shoulder.

"We're nothing so!"chaewon said . And starts to unbutton chaeyeon's uniform while touching each other some part of their body.

"Ahh~ chaewon~a"

As chaewon went down to chaeyeon's neck kissing and sucking it so hard leaving some marks but then chaeyeon stopped chaewon"you're a fuckgirl chaewon but i like it"chaeyeon said and chaewon gave her a smile "Shut up chaeyeon "chaewon said and slide her finger down to chaeyeon skirt.

"Can i?"chaewon asked.

"go ahead"chaeyeon said while their lips touched again kissing each other with their tongue playing inside their mouth.

Chaewon starts to insert two finger inside chaeyeon. she keep pulling it out and in .

Chaeyeon is now moaning so loud that makes chaewon turn on .

"Hmm~ah ~~fuck" chaeyeon moan while bitting her lower lip.

"Are you and sakura together?"chaewon sudden ask while fucking chaeyeon.

"No"chaeyeon answer . shes now breathing heavily then chaewon insert more finger inside her and keep thrusting her not until chaeyeon cum.

"Yah~ chaewon~ im cumming" chaeyeon said while she cant help but to moan .

"...."

after that chaeyeon came and all of her juices are in chaewon finger.

chaewon lick it in-front of chaeyeon.

"Are you tired?"chaewon asked as they fix their uniform.

"Y-yes a l-little bit"chaewon said and breathing heavily.

they unlock the door and fake to flash the toilet .while their buttoning their uniform "Minjoo?"they saw minjoo sudden opened the door.

"Ahmm? "chaeyeon said grabbing her things and walk away.

"why are you here?"chaewon asked while washing her hand.

"Im searching for you but i guess you enjoyed what you and chaeyeon doing"minjoo said. she is about to walk away like chaeyeon but chaewon grabs her arms.

"yah~ dont touch me with your dirty hand"minjoo said and push chaewon hands on her arms.

"Its not what you think"chaewon said.

"Lol you just want sex "minjoo said makes chaewon eyes widen.

"dont talk to me anymore or saying you love me cause thats not fucking true"minjoo added and walk away.

"yahh!" chaewon shouted.

she then starts to run and reach minjoo and face her.

"yah~ minjoo im sorry"chaewon said and kneeling in front of minjoo.

"stand up kim chaewon" minjoo said as she about to cry of what she just heard a while ago.

"Mianhe~minjoo~yah but thats not what you think listen to me"chaewon said and stood up and face minjoo.

"You have 10 sec"minjoo said and wipe her tears.

"1"

"At the party—"

"2"

"I said to starts a serious relationship with you"

"3"

"But you just don't believe it "

"4"

"thats so fucking true minjoo"

"5"

"and about what happened to me and chaeyeon—-"

"6"

"its nothing "

"7"

"STOP COUNTING!"

"8"

"I am just out of my mind "

"9"

"10"

"finish?"minjoo asked while looking at chaewon .

"Cmon minjoo "chaewon keep begging .

"i hope i didn't meet you" minjoo said makes chaewon heart break in pieces.

"Minjoo~a please?" chaewon said as minjoo slap her for the second time.

"Please ! don't do something thats making me jealous chaewon" minjoo said as she walk away leaving chaewon behind.