Ignoring each other❤️

[chaewon]

i saw minjoo who is walking closer to our classroom while im just standing here at the wall waiting for yena.

"Chaewon~ lets go"yena said because she saw yuri coming closer to her so we decided to ignore them.

"Unnie~"minjoo sudden grabs my arms and pulled me closer to her face.

'wow is she trying to make me fall again'

"What do you want?"i said as i let go of her hands on mine.

"Im sorry lets talk"minjoo said.

"No"i said as i walked away with yena.

"yena~yah mianhe~"yuri said .

"No"she said and we both went to our classroom with yujin looking at them angry too.

"Yah! yujin~ why are you angry at them"wonyoung came to our classroom even her classroom is next to us which is yuri's classroom too.

"Then choose! me or your friends who breaks my bestfriend heart" i heard seriously yujin looking at wonyoung with her arms cross.

"Yah~ youre too much"wonyoung said and ready to cry.

"choose wonyoung ! me or them"yujin said.

"I will choose chaewon side"sakura said .

"me too"nako said.

"Im chaewon side too" hitomi said.

"i will choose them"wonyoung said as she is about to walk out but yujin called her.

"Then dont even talk to me , you dont love me ? aha! i know i already know"yujin said and trying not to cry in front of us.

"Yah~ you dont need to do that"i said and tap her shoulder.

"i want to and i realize she doesn't love me at all"yujin said and she grabs her bag .

"guys lets have a drink"yujin said as we all grabs our bag and we skip class.

"Wait !"chaeyeon shouted make me looked at her and sakura does too.

"im in yuri's side im sorry" she said and we saw hyewon running and trying to reach us and i stopped for a minute.

"If you're here to say that your in minjoo's side its obvious because you liked her so no need to say that "i said and im about to go when she grabs ny arm.

"then you're wrong im in your side"she said and she tap my shoulder and went next to yena.

"Our girlfriend just betrayed us"yujin said.

"besides i dont like minjoo i am just kidding that day" hyewon said and i nodded .

'i dont like her either "i said to my self.

We went to a bar to drink some beer and to move on only if i could forget her.

"Cheersss!!!"they shouted while im just joining them.

after that they starts to talk about yuri and minjoo.

"What can you say ?about that?"yujin asked me .

"Chaewon?"

"chaewon? are you okay?"

"Yah~"they shouted at me cause im spacing out .

"ahh? m-me ? can you repeat the question?"i said .

they looked at me and smirked .

"You still have feelings for minjoo we know that"yena said and give me some can of beer.

"CHEERS"sakura shouted.

as we raise our glass *ting*

im just drinking while looking at them now who is now drunk and talking to their self.

"c-chaewon"i heard a voice from behind seeing chaeyeon with yuri and the others.

"Get them"i said.

"maam you need to pay" a boy said as i grabs some money from my wallet and walk away.

"Yah~ chaewon!"minjoo followed me.

i feel so dizzy.

"What?WHAT?what?"i said .

"Look im sorry okey" she said.

"sorry your face!"i said and i starts to walk again but not that straight.

"Yahhhhh!!! Are you crazy do you want to die" a boy from the car shouted at me.

"Chaewon!ill take you home"minjoo said and grabs my arms.

i pushed her away from me.

"Dont touch me! how dare you!"i said.

"im trying to help you"she said i laugh .

"Well i dont need your help you can leave me now! i dont want to see your face !"i shouted .

then now i feel so dizzy and i cant .

"...."

"chaewon~a my gad"all i hear is minjoo's voice who keep shouting .

i faint.