Chaekura❤️

Sakura is just standing and leaning her back to her car waiting for chaeyeon to come and to talk about the issue while its raining .

She waited for an hour but still not giving up cause she knows that chaeyeon is coming.

until she saw a girl running towards her with the umbrella because its raining.

"Sorry! im late"chaeyeon said and puts the umbrella to sakura who is now wet cause  she waited for too long.

"What time is it?"sakura asked and looks at chaeyeon .

"It——"chaeyeon about to speak but sakura cut her .

"You're late"sakura said and cross her armas and looking at chaeyeon who is panting.

sakura looking so cool even its raining shes to wet from the hair to her clothes and all of it.

"Why didnt you bring your umbrella and besides you have your car ! why are you waiting and standing there are you blind? Its raining then you just let your self like that"chaeyeon starts to shout .

"Why do you care?"sakura said as she pulled chaeyeon closer to her.

"Cause i care about you!isnt it obvious?"chaeyeon said.

"Yah~! im still angry about the issues"sakura added and hugged chaeyeon so sudden. Chaeyeon left there with shocked face while hugging sakura back.

"are you blind too?" sakura let go from the hug and starts to talk to chaeyeon.

"No im not!"chaeyeon said.

"Then why? you preferred to have sex with chaewon instead of me?"sakura asked with cold tone from her voice.

"Its not like that! we're both single and we can do whatever we want " chaeyeon said and she is about to walk away again but sakura stopped her.

"If you only know my feelings towards you , are you going to say yes if i asked you to be my girlfriend?"sakura asked makes chaeyeon stopped.

"Yah! sakura What kind of question is th——-"

"Just answer my fucking question LEE CHAEYEON!"sakura starts to shout .

"YESSS! I WILL SAY YES IF YOU JUST ADMIT THAT FEELINGS OF YOURS BUT I GUESS YOU CANT DO THAT! YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING COWARD SAKURA!"

" ARE YOU BLIND? I LIKE YOU TOO MORE THAN A FRIEND BUT YOU JUST KEEP ACTING AND IGNORING ME LIKE WE'RE NOTHING I ALWAYS INVITING YOU TO GO SOMEWHERE WHEN I FEEL ALONE BUT YOU JUST IGNORED IT ! now tell me?why do you keep hurting my feelings?" chaeyeon added and sakura walk closer to her while the rain is pouring.

And she grabs the umbrella that chaeyeon holding into and she throw it away and starts to kiss chaeyeon.

As chaeyeon close her eyes feeling the kiss and put her hands on sakura's shoulder .

After that they stopped kissing each other.

"You're re not alone"sakura said and starts to breath .

"When you go home im always behind you and when you eat lunch im always looking at you and when you and chaewon laughing for something i feel jealous , didnt you notice that ? when you even injured yourself i want to ask you if you were really okay cause i do fucking love you chaeyeon and i care about you but i feel disappointed when i heard that issues" sakura said.

"Its just an accident "chaeyeon said.

"I know "sakura said and both of them are now in an awkward situation about the confessions they just said to each other.

"ill take you home "sakura said as she grabs chaeyeon's arms.

.....