Ignoring❤️

[Chaewon]

i am about to reach minjoo to say something but then i saw her with hyewon going to the library.

i followed them but yena sudden pop in front of me and looking at me so obvious.

"Ehehe! You're probably jealous when minjoo is with hyewon right?" she asked i just pushed her from aside and continued to follow them to the library , as i entered and look for some book to look at them like a spy.

i saw minjoo searching for a book too so im just following her , she then write something making me so curious then hyewon called her and she stick the paper there.

When she sat i look at the paper .

"how to be happy?"

she isnt happy?

"Ey!!! chaewonn!" i suddenly saw yuri coming towards me.

"lets go eat lunch and by the way why are you here?" she asked then shes looking for something and caught her attention then she turned around to look at me smirking.

"ahhh gets!"yuri said as she holds my hands and we walked away from the library.

"ehemm! why are you holding my bestfriend hands?"yena asked looking so jealous so i let go yuri's hands off me.

"Dont be so jealous yena im not gonna take yuri away from you"i said and rolls my eyes then i sat to eat and saw minjoo and hyewon again making me stop from eating, i stared at them.

"might melt"yuri said .

i saw hyewon kissed minjoo on the cheeks 'bruh weak'

"Wow"i said while seeing them kissing each other .

then minjoo walk  closer here and saw yuri so she seat next to her i just rolls my eyes.

"Why are you ignorning me?"i starts to make questions.

"im not"she answer .

"Dont forget that im you're girlfriend "i said and continue to eat my food.

"wooahhh!"yena reaction.

"Im yours but just a bet"she said and remind me.

"ouchhh!"yuri reaction.

"So what? i can turn it to a serious relationship!"i said .

"Do you really think im that easy?"she said and i move closer to her face making her gulp.

"You like me tho"i said and make yuri and yena look at us .

"stop flirting!"they both said.

"who said that!"minjoo said .

"Me!"yujin shouted walking closer to us.

When we finished to eat we all went to our classroom but minjoo decided to go to the toilet first.

i followed her without her noticing it i pretended to be washing my hands and lock the door.

"So tell me! why do you keep ignoring me this day"i said and then she looked at me while zipping her skirt .

"Isnt it obvious?"she said and went to wash her hands.

she is about to opened the door but i told her to stop and look at me.

"Answer me first before you go i will be so mad if you dont tell me"i said as i cross my arms and still looking at her.

"Then get mad i dont care"she said and this is the first time that i will grab her arms so bad as i push her to the wall.

"Yah~you dont know how mad i am right now !"i said in a mad tone.

"Dont push me how dare you chaewon"she said trying to pushed me away but i hold her wrist so tight .

i starts to look at her face and neck down to her uniform.

"Yah!!!"

"Sex with me then"i said and she just look at me unbelievable.

"i thought you're a good girl"she said feeling nervous i can see her sweating so bad blushing at the same time.

"you thought it but im not" i said and starts to lean on her face and we have only 1inches apart if she move her lips will be in my lips too.

"C-chae——"

i kissed her without giving her a warning.
after that i continue kissing her with my tongue inside her mouth all i can hear its her fucking moans right now while kissing.

i went to her neck and suck it leaving a mark again .

"Yah~ i didnt bring some concealer!"i heard her saying that.

"Let them see it "i said cause i dont care at all.

"M-my gad"she said.

I pulled her more closer to me so our body will touch and i like that.

"c-chaewon w-we n-need to go "she stutter.

"No !"i said and i continue what am i doing right now ...

i am about to unzip her skirt but a knock disturb us.

"Chaewon? are you there?"i heard yujin voice 'fuck'

"Wrong timing yujin "i said as i look at minjoo who is now laughing at me while fixing her self and the hickey on her neck .

"tsk tsk chaewon"minjoo said while clicking her tongue teasing me .

"get ready cause i will make you not  walk straight my babe~"i said and fix my hair and ready to face yujin .

"what!?"im obviously mad at yujin for disturbing our session here.

"Are you with minjoo?"she asked then minjoo pop behind me making yujin so shocked.

"Ahh did i disturb you guys?"she asked while her hands on her face.

"Hmmm yes"i said bitting my lips then i walked away with minjoo.

"what are we doing here?"she asked me we arrive here at my locker .

"Put some "i said handing her my concealer or foundation.

"Aww thanks but no need"she said making my eyebrow raise.

"Why? "i asked .

"i just like it"she said and smirking at me and i just laugh at her unbelievable.

'i didnt know that minjoo can be a bad girl too'