Invitation🖤

Minjoo is about to go home when chaewon called her she turned around to her to know what chaewon wants this time.

"What?"minjoo asked as she cross her arms.

"i just want you to go on yena's birthday party tomorrow "she said handinginjoo an envelop to her.

"Okay im coming for yena not because of you"she said and turned around and to go to her house .

she quietly opened the door she can see yuri standing there at the kitchen waiting for her.

"hey! help me"yuri said as she runs towards minjoo and grabs minjoo's arms.

"What is this?"minjoo asked looking to those papers on the table.

"its a game for yena's party"yuri said excitedly.

then minjoo saw an unfamiliar game that makes her so curious about her didnt took so long to ask that game to yuri.

"What kind of game is this?"minjoo asked and yuri look at her so pervert.

"Hmm thats my favorite game 'WINE BODY GAME'" yuri dont want to tell her so that game will be surprising her.

[a/n lol i just invented the game haha ]

"but why my name and chaewon name is here?"minjoo asked again .

"You're her partner of this game"yuri said as they started to think some game .

"Pepero is a good game too"yuri said as she writes on the paper.

They finished thinking about that both of them went to their clothes.

after that minjoo receive a message from chaewon as she sign and opened her phone .

[CHAEWON]

-Hey !

What?-

-just want to ask how much you hate
me?

100%-

-woah 🥺why?oh i get it wrong right you hate me 50% and you loved me 50% ?

too assuming-

-aww by the way see you tomorrow?

yeah at yena's birthday and dont try to touch me again-

-Ehh? are you still thinking about that ohhhh! minjoo~yah🤭

What the fuck-

-fuck me!

ewwww!-

-oh sorry its a typo!

really ? youre just saying that an excuse!-

-well im telling the truth.

truth your face!-

-Are you still angry? dont forget im you're girlfriend!

Are you jealous?-

-to whom?

hyewon ! i saw you glancing at me! when hyewon kissed me!-