Games❤️

[Chaewon]

about what i said a while ago thats all true i am starting to develop my feelings for minjoo .

But if she choose hyewon over me its okay .

"Looks like you're thinking too much "Yuri said behind me preparing all the game she invented.

"i made a confession "i said and now looking at minjoo who is talking to hyewon and yujin thankfully yujin is there.

"Oh?really? so you're inlove i knew it"yuri said and smack my shoulder.

"I like her since grade one"i said makes yuri laugh.

"since grade one ?are you serious"yuri is surprised of what i said.

Flashbackk!!

I was a little kid who is looking so bossy to our classroom that time and i ignored some girl trying to get close to me.

After that me and yena met that day and she said that there is a new transferee to our big school.

i was sitting alone with yena in front of me while im looking at the window a saw a cute girl that caused to caught my attention.

"Yah~Yena! who is that?"i asked and yena looks at me while shes eating.

"Its a new transferee i guess"she said .

"Goodmorning class"our teacher said as we stand up and i saw the girl ive been staring a while ago.

'Shes cute'

"hi! my name is kim minjoo"she looks so afraid that time as i looked at her so friendly.

time skip
[recess]

"Hey!"i called yena makes minjoo look at me too.

"Yah! minjoo~yah come eat with us"Yena said .

"Can we become friends?"she asks but i shook my head.

"So rude "yena said.

yena knows that i have a crush on her when she sat next to me i got nervous and blushing but i tried to hide it.

after that all we become classmate for 2 years but then i heard a news from yena that minjoo is going to abroad and she will continue her studies there.

And thats the time i met the others like yujin and eunbi , also i didnt forget about minjoo .

i was shocked when she sudden transferred at our school this 4th college.
but i just ignored her because im mad that time.

shes my first love after all and she gets closer to me more then she left so sudden not sending me a message.

thats why.

END FLASHBACK!

"Ohh nice story so minjoo didn't recognize you?"Yuri asked.

"No , i didnt tell her my name tho i just told her  to call me ssam " i said.

"Oh by the way she mentions a lot about this ssam " yuri said makes my eyes widen.

"Really?"i said.

"She said thats shes so rude haha And also gave her headache " yuri said making me laugh.

"but i didnt know that was you! you better talk about it later" yuri said and they decided to begin the game.

we are all standing waiting for yuri's game .

"Wine body game first!"she shouted and prepared the wine. the first gamer is chaeyeon who is now laying on the table with her only bra and then yuri puts some wine on her chest down to her stomach.

"Who wants to go first?"yena asked as i raise my hands and went infront of chaeyeon.

"Ready?"i asked chaeyeon and she nodded .

i starts to eat the lemon thats on her mouth and she pulled me for a kissed and i kissed her back as i went to her chest with wine in it then to her stomach.

"okey!! stopp!"yena said .

"Nice"yujin said

"But its better if minjoo is the one who's laying"yena said also i can see sakura agreed with that so i am smirking at minjoo waiting for her to take off her clothes with leaving her with only bra.

"C'mon minjoo " yuri said.

as i can see yujin and the others waiting too except hyewon who is eating cake while watching.

i grab some lemon ready to put it on minjoo's mouth. she finally took off her tshirt and went to lay on the table i grab the wine from yuri's hand and slowly put in on minjoo chest down to her stomach and put the lemon in her mouth.

I smiled at her and starts to lean closer to her face and slowly eat the lemon i can feel shes shaking.

I grab the lemon with my teeth and throw it away and starts to kiss her with my tongue slowly entering inside her.

I closed my eyes feeling the kiss we're having right now i am now going down to her chest sucking it so hard while shes trying not to moan and then i went to her stomach and we finally finished the game.

"Woah !"yena said while blinking her eyes still cant believe what i just did.

"the game is too easy"i said as i helped minjoo to go down to the table.

i grab a can of beer and starts to drink it while glancing at minjoo.

"Dont look at me"minjoo said i went closer to her while taking a sip .

"Why?" i said and she just look at me and rolls her eyes.

"Arent you drunk ? you drink too much"she said .

"are you worried?"i said and she just laugh.

"what me? of course not" she said and i just sat next to her.

"Now tell me ? what are we?" she asked .

"Classmate"i said and walk away but she pulled me by grabbing my arms.

"Answer properly "she said .

"I like you chaewon~ and dont do something that makes me go crazy like this!"she said as she wrapped her arms in my neck and starts to kiss me again.

"is this what you want?"i asked but she didnt answer it so i kissed her back .

[a/n okay stop!]