💚~

[Yujin ]

Im now at home and change my clothes to a tshirt and walking short and i went down to the kitchen while im having a staring contest with yena .

also with chaewon who is cooking right now.

"Why do you keep staring at us like that?"yena started to asked question .

"nothing im just thinking about something"i said and put my hands inside my pocket.

"Chaewon!"sakura and i called in the same time.

"I need to ask you something!!"we both said it again.

"My gad you guys making me crazy"yena said and scratch her neck and i starts to tell what inside my brain right now.

"Ahmm~ i heard that you have a boyfriend "i said and yena choked and sakura her mouth widen.

"Yah! boyfriend?omg"yena said still cant believe what she just heard right now i cross my arms.

chaewon turned around us and looked at us while smiling like an idiot 'shes so happy hm?is this about her boyfriend or something'

While shes holding the spoon and fork she starts to look at us suspicious.

"Dont you guys think if this food is good come and taste it!"she said.

'lol!!!! shes trying to change the topic'

"Stop from there yena ! sakura!" i shouted and they stopped and chaewon starts to looked at me in a poker face.

"do you really have a boyfriend i thought you love minjoo but ....but why i heard that you hav———-"she cuts me 'aishhh this girl'

"Guysss i will never love a boy ! yujin ! dont act like you dont know?"she said and make me confused.

'wait i know?'

"Thats my brotherr!!!!! duhh oh my gad she just dared me to be her girlfriend for 24 hours and now we're finish YUJINNNN!!!!USE YOUR BRAIN"she said so mad and i fake coughs.

"That  stupid  dare again!! guys please stop playing please" sakura shouted.

"im sorry"i said and starts to eat.

"Family stroke"sakura said make me choke my food.

"HAHAHA"yena laughs and chaewon does too.

"you guys tomorrow you will see"chaewon said .

"see what?"yena asked .

"This is not a joke anymore! im telling the truth this time"she said make sakura so happy.

"If you guys played that bet or dare again i will show you my power" sakura said.

"your power?" we asked.

"my power is one second and you will kick out of my school" she said.

'wow'

"so scary"yena said and laughs giving chaewon a high five.

"Oh wait! not tomorrow im going somewhere and guys i need your help"chaewon said.

we nodded ready to help her .

"Okayyyy!!"

[a/n ENDING IS COMING!]