Nightieee❤️❤️

They are now having their time to each other and drinking some alcohol.

"CHEEERRRSSS!!"yena shouted and raised her can of beer .

'Tinggg!!'

"Lets play truth or dare guys!" sakura said and starts spinning the bottle .

they are all looking at the bottle waiting for it to stop and to look at the person where's the bottle pointing to.

'Minjoo'

"Truth or dare minjoo?"sakura said.

"Truth" she answers.

"Are you really in love with chaewon?"sakura asked and its took a minutes for minjoo to answer it.

"Y-yes"she said and ignored chaewon who is just smirking at her right now.

they starts to spin it again and the bottle is now pointing to chaewon this time.

"Dare" chaewon said seriously and with her cross arms looking at minjoo so serious.

"If you really love minjoo you will drink this 3 can of beer!"yena said and chaewon starts to grab 3 can of beer and starts to drink it all.

until she finish she still can control her self .

they starts to spin the bottle again .

"Yuri"

"Truth!"

"Are you hiding something" chaewon sudden asked yuri .

they all looked at yuri .

"No"she said and looked at yena who is next to her .

"What kind of question is that!"yena said to chaewon. chaewon just smiled like a fake smile.

"Sorry"she said and hyewon then look at chaewon who is now drunk.

"Yah~ im going home bye"chaewon said as she walks like a zombie.

"she really thinks she can walk by herself"sakura said.

"Yeah! but whats wrong with her?" chaeyeon asked make yuri and minjoo looked at each other.

"I dont know"yena said.

They arrive at the house and starts to rest themselves .

.
.

Chaewon drinks water in the kitchen while thinking about what she heard.

"you're still awake"yena sudden pop infrotn of her.

"Guess what"chaewon said so coldly.

"Yah~ is there any problem?"yena asked and yujin then pop behind them too.

"Ask your girlfriend pabo!"yujin said and chaewon sign to her to not talk about that.

"you mean yuri? Why?"yena said in a confused way.

"Nothing just sleep"chaewon said as she walks to her room same to yujin.

yena is just thinking what chaewon and yujin just said.

"hm? what about my joyul did she cheated on me?"

"hmmm? i have a bad feeling about this"she now talking to her self as she grabs some water and tried to text her girlfriend.

[My future❤️]

-Joyul? are you awake?

Yeah, why?-

-nothing ,i miss you and i want to ask you for something.

sure, go ahead-

-Hmmm you see that sudden action of chaewon do you know any reason about it?

No? why is there something happening-

-hm i think how about minjoo ?

Hmmm shes sleeping-

-bruh im saying how about minjoo? does she knows something ?

ask her !im going to sleep let see each other tomorrow-

-bruh okay! goodnyt❤️❤️loveyou

love you too~❤️-

she then still thinking about chaewon sudden action but then she went to her room and let her self give a rest.