together💕

[Chaewon]

Im now happy to tell to everyone that im in love with minjoo for too long.

"Minjoo~"hyewon called i dont want to disturb them so i went next to yuri even yena said to stay away from here .

"Chaewon im really sorry"she said and holds my hand like she does to yena .
i am niw shocked of her sudden action to me.

i look at her hand thats under my hand and i looked at her confused like'what the ? what's happening'

"Yuri.."i said and then i feel my self into a hot temper right now.

'this cant be'

"Can you let go of my hands?"i said and she nodded but then she puts her hands and starts to pinch my cheeks.

"Yuri dont touch me"i said and then i looked at yena who is now looking at me that i am about to go but then i grabs her arms.

"yena! its not what you think she did that first"i explain and she just nodded and having a deep breath.

"I know, are you blind?"she said and i raise my eyebrows to her.

"Yuri likes you "yena said and tap my shoulder while shes now in pain.

"wait! even though she likes me our friendship is not gonna break right?"i asked and she turned around to me.

"Of course not im just want to rest my heart"she said and i nodded then hugged her.

she starts to cry and my p.e uniform is now wet.

i slowly tapping her back to calm her and to comfort her.

"Im hurt "she said .

"I love her "she said.

"But she loves you"she said.

"Im not going to take  her away from you promise"i said.

"Thanks"she said.

"can you do me a favor?"she said.

"yes sure"i said and looked at her .

"go tell yuri that i already forgive her and i want to finish our relationship as well"she said while wiping her tears.

"B-but?"i stutter.

"I dont want to get hurt chaewon , just say it then i will tell her why ..she doesn't even know that i know that" she said and i nodded.

"okay for you ill do it"i said and she smiled at me and i smiled back at her.

-

yena said she will go home alone so i let her and i am now walking alone drinking a milktea and i saw minjoo's shadow from behind , i stopped and turned to look at her.

"...."

"I want to walk with you only if you agree with it"she said .

i nodded.

We walked and we didnt talk until yuri arrives.

"Ahmm yuri i want to tell you something "i said and take a deep breath i dont know where i starts this breakup that yena wants.

"yena said ...."

"yena?"she asked curiously.

"Yena said that you and her are now finish"i said and i am now cant look at her eyes.

"what do you mean finish?"she asked .

"break up"i said .

"Why didnt you told me that you like me"i said and looked at her again.

"w-what?"she said.

"she knows all of that dont deny it "i said then she runs so fast and probably she wants to talk with her.

while minjoo is here.

"yuri likes you?"minjoo said and she makes a sad face .

"Why? are you jealous " i asked.

"ofcourse not"she said and i nodded.

"oh i forgot that its just a bet "i said and trying to smile.

"Hehe"she laugh but its look like a fake laugh.

"Its not a bet actually"she said.

"I like you too much the first time i saw you and i asked yuri for help to know more about you "she said while her head went down.

"stopped"i said and she stopped walking.

I lean my face on her shoulder while hugging her.

"I want to stay like this"i said.

"open that heart for me"i added pointing my index finger to her heart.

"C-chaewon"she said.

"What?"

"are you serious?" she said and looked at me.

"yes"i said.

"If you want to know me better open that heart of yours for me" i said and holds her hand .

"are you willing to walk with me or no?"i asked and she smiled at me and we starts to walk again.

......