Acc.kiss💚

[Minjoo]

Im here at chaewon house waiting for her to come out now ive been waiting for so long but i just insist to wait her instead of leaving her.

while im waiting i heard a door started to opened 'thats chaewon i think'i looked at the person who just came out right now.

"Goodmorning minjoo what are you doing here?"yena asked and im about to answer when chaewon came out.

"I told her to wait me"chaewon said and smiled at me.

"so im now the thirdwheel "yena said and i can see she missed yuri.

its been a week that yuri and yena keep ignoring each other but the real they want to talked with each other 'such a weak person'like chaewon.

"We're late chaewon can you please hurry?"i said while looking at my watch.

"oh really? but i didnt told you to wait for me that long you just insist your self to stay dont you?"she said .

"whatever "i said and starts to walk leaving her.

"Bruh"yena said.

i just keep on walking and glancing at chaewon who is playing with her phone 'bruh i dont belong here' i heard a sound from my phone and looked at the notification.

[My hamster friend]

-eyoww i can see you! with yena obviously.

then? Cmon yuri if you want to talk to her talk to her directly-

-nah she doesn't want me to pop in front of her even to talk to me.

weak person-

-What? me ? ofcourse not you're the one who is weak.

me?why me?-

-yah! dont deny you like chaewon so much but you keep acting like you're hard to get 😝.

Wow ,! how about you ?staring and glancing at yena but no confidence to talk to her ☺️😝-

-well if you want that! i will show you😒

okey then show me-

-but ..

but?-

-you need to kiss chaewon first!

the fuck! no way-

-okay then its a no for me.

i dont want to hurt her-

-you already did girl!🤣

but its your fault-

-yeah but she did fall in love with you arent you proud of me? i helped you to get close to her!

yeah thank you for breaking her heart-

-yahh! you agreed with that so its your fault too.

-and beside i can see that you're too jealous when chaewon and chaeyeon are together..

i have yujin duhh-