Chapter 17

8 months later

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Charlotte...happy birthday to you!" We all cheered, laughing. Charlotte giggled and clapped her hands, squealing as pony brought out the cake. I cut her a piece and slid it onto her plate. After everyone had a slice, I looked back at CJ and started laughing. Her face was covered in cake!

"Sweetie the foods supposed to go IN your mouth!" I laughed and wiped it off gently. She giggled and shook her head.

"Pwesents?" She exclaimed. I laughed.

"Sure honey." Pony said, bringing out the presents. Two-Bit got her a whole stack of Mickey Mouse movies, Steve got her some random toys, dally got her a blanket, soda got her a big teddy bear, Kaitlin got her a coloring book, pony got her some clothes, and I got her a bunch of books.

"You like your presents baby?" I smiled. She nodded giggling. I laughed.

"I'm gonna head down to the drugstore and grab some drinks alright?" I stood up.

"Alright babe be careful." Pony kissed me and I smiled.

"I will. Love you!" I slipped on my jacket and kissed charlottes forehead before leaving the house. I started the car. As I drove down the street, I started to think about the wedding. What color will my dress be? Who's gonna be my other bridesmaids besides Kaitlin?

I was lost in my thoughts as I turned onto the highway. All of a sudden, I saw a truck coming at me. A big smash. Glass everywhere. Blood everywhere. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. Then black.