Chapter 4

The boys looked from Kaitlin to me, wide eyed.

"Wow angel that's terrific!" Soda exclaimed. The other boys nodded, smiling. I let out a huge sigh of relief. Dallas stood up, hugging me tightly. I smiled, then hugged the rest of the boys.

"Let's play hide and seek!" Kaitlin exclaimed, sounding childish. The boys laughed, then agreed. For the rest of the night, we hung out, watching movies and playing games. Around 11:50, I was completely exhausted.

"Alright guys I'm gonna go to sleep. Thanks, I had so much fun!" I told them, standing up. They all said goodnight/goodbye and I turned around and went to my room. I changed into my pajamas and laid down, covering myself in the big, warm comforter. After a couple minutes, someone came in and laid beside me. Ponyboy kissed my cheek, sweetly. I smiled and turned to him as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I love you. And I can't wait until mine months is up." Pony told me. I grinned.

"Me neither. I love you too." I replied, closing my eyes.

Five days later

I felt a sharp pain as bobs fist collided with my jaw. I groaned, trying to push him off of me. Randy grabbed me and pinned my elbows to the cold basement floor. I jerked my shoulders, kicking and screaming. Bob slugged me in the face over and over again.

One hour earlier

I pulled my hair into a tight ponytail and threw on my shoes, leaving the house. As I walked down the street towards the DX, I started humming along to my favorite Elvis song.

"Hey greaser!" A shout jerked me out of my thoughts. I ignored it, walking faster. Immediately, arms wrapped tightly around my waist and I was thrown in the back of the car. I screamed for help, my thoughts drifting to the baby.

"Help! Somebody help me!" I yelled, with no avail. I was hit upside the head, hard, and knocked unconscious.

I woke up in a dark room. Where am I? Am I home? I looked around, noticing that I was tied up to a chair. I was in a basement, a dark basement. I started to panic, before the memory of earlier hit me. A tear fell from my eye. I hope our baby is okay. Will I be okay? The door slammed open, and footsteps pounded down the stairs. I looked up at the tall figure.

"Who are you? And what the fuck do you want?" I asked, struggling to get my hands untied. I was smacked across the face, hard. I winced, trying to figure out who it was.

"Shut up." A rough voice demanded. I gasped quietly. I knew that voice.