Chapter 6

Three weeks. It's been three weeks since they took me. I'm terrified. I wonder if the boys are even looking for me. Maybe they forgot about me. Maybe they don't care. No. I have to stop thinking like that. They all care about me. They all love me. I hope. I felt a gurgle in my stomach and I hunched over, throwing up.

The baby! I forgot about the baby! Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. It's probably dead. Or hurt. Oh my god. I started bawling, wailing and screaming. Someone came running down the stairs. It was Randy.

"What?!" He exclaimed.

"The baby! I'm pregnant you asshole! You killed my baby!" I sobbed. His expression softened for a minute and I saw guilt in his eyes. He sighed stared at me, before going upstairs. He returned, carrying a tray of food. I stared at it. I picked the tray up and chucked it at him, still crying. He stood there, shocked, then eventually went back upstairs. I remained on my knees, tears falling down my face. That's all I remember before blacking out.

I sat up, a soaring pain going through my body. I grabbed my head and groaned.

"Autumn are you in here? Its Finn!" My brothers voice rang out through the house. I jumped up, running up the stairs. Ponyboy was about to come down. I jumped in his arms. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Autumn I'm so glad you're okay! I missed you so much." Pony told me. I buried my head in his chest, crying.

"I missed you too pony. It was so scary." I said, my tears forming wet spots on his grey tshirt. We pulled away and Finn pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, securely. The door slammed open. I pulled away to see Bob, Randy, and Jonathan standing there, angry.

"What are you doing here? Filthy greasers." Bob growled. My breath hitched in my throat. Jonathan lunged at Ponyboy, punching him.

"Pony!" I yelled. Finn grabbed my hand and pulled me out the back door, running down the sidewalk a few feet. I tried to get out of his grip and go back.

"He's in there I have to go in there! They're gonna hurt him!" I sobbed as Finn held me tightly.

"He'll be okay, Autumn." Finn assured me. I struggled, pushing him away.

"Ponyboy!!" I screamed, prying Finns arms off of me. He grabbed me tighter, pulling me back.

"No let me go! I need to go in there! Finn! Let go!" I shouted, tears blurring my vision. He pulled me onto the cold grass. I put my elbows on my knees, and my head in my hands, and started crying. Finn wrapped his arm around me.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. Well keep you safe. Ponyboy, Sodapop, Dallas, Two-Bit, Steve, and I. Were not gonna let anyone get you again." Finn comforted me. I was hyperventilating and my breaths were getting heavier.

"It was s-so scary. T-they beat m-me everyday. I t-thought you guys w-would nev-never come." I said, sobbing and burying my head in Finns chest like a little kid.

"We would never stop searching for you. You're okay now. You're safe, I promise." He replied, gently pushing the wet strands of hair out of my eyes. I nodded, trying to catch my breath.

"Finn they kicked me a lot. In the stomach." I told him. His eyes widened as he realized what was happening.

"Autumn run!!" A voice screamed from the right.