A/N and how the story will work

Everyone knows that in this story, Lee and Kenny will stay with you and Clementine. This book will sometimes get updated, I will not do a part if a part did not happen yet in the original book.

Example: I did not do a season 2 yet, so I won't update to that until I do.

I might not update this book until I complete Season 1. Until then, I will ask you guys questions about how you guys want this book to go. I will not update this book without these questions answered. Since I won't update this book in a while, it is a good time for answers.

The first question is about Lee. You got two choices about Lee in this book.
Choice 1: Keep Lee single.
Choice 2: Keep Carley alive and have her be with Lee.

Next one is about Kenny. You got three choices about Kenny in this book.
Choice 1: Follow the normal story: Katjaa, Duck, and Sarita die.
Choice 2: Kill Katjaa and Duck, keep Sarita alive so she is with Kenny.
Choice 3: Keep Katjaa and Duck alive, and have Kenny and Sarita just be friends.

Those are the questions that I will need answers to before I start this story.

If you guys have other ideas for Lee and Kenny, comment them or just message me. I would love your guys ideas.

See ya later!