Chapter 118: Getting away from Delta

Y/N's POV

I slowly woke up to see that I was leaned against the railing of the boat. The boat was also tilted. I try to stand up but then another explosion happened, knocking my hat off, I tried to reach it but it fell in the water where the walkers were.

Clementine: Y/N!

I looked over to see Clem and AJ hanging on to the broken planks. Clem's hat was also missing.

AJ: Help us!

Y/N: Hang on! I'm coming!

There was a lifeboat in front of me. I jumped on it, then it went off the platform and over the edge.

Y/N: You two are gonna have to let go!

Clementine: What?!

Y/N: I'll catch you guys! I promise! Do you trust me?

Clementine: Okay.... I trust you.

Clem let's go and then slides, I catch her bridal style and then put her down. AJ does the same and me and Clem both catch him. We get over to the tarp and run across, some raiders try to kill us, but we were able to kill them first. One more explosion happened on the boat, me, Clem, and AJ run down to pier and to the dock as the boat crashes through the pier. We fall as it happens. We start to stand up as a walker was walking towards us. But Louis killed it with a rock.

AJ: Louis! You made it!

Louis: Yeah, I did.

We hear Violet struggling. She was kicking a walker in the head while washed up at shore.

Violet: Get the fuck off of me!

AJ: Violet!

I signal AJ to go back to the group. I take my bow and shoot the walker. Violet then crawls onto the beach. Me and Clem head over to her.

Clementine: Oh my god, Violet...

Violet: Clem? Where are you?

Y/N: Louis, get over here, she's hurt!

Violet's face and eyes are burnt.

Violet: Where's Minnie?

Y/N: What? I don't know.

Violet: We headed towards the boiler room to stop the bomb, and I just...

Clementine: Whoa, slow down.

Violet: Where is she?!

Louis runs over.

Louis: Vi, we've got you, come on.

He grabs her hand and helps Violet up.

Y/N: Can you see?

Violet: I don't...just don't let go of me, okay?

AJ: Clem! Y/N!

We look over at AJ. We see raiders surrounded by walkers.

Louis: We can't stay here.

We sneak over to AJ and the rest of the group, who are behind cover.

Aasim: Oh, thank god.

Omar: You guys made it!

Lee: We were starting to worry.

Kenny: Yeah, we were.

AJ: That's a whole lot of monsters.

Louis: And there's more coming by the minute.

Y/N: Relax, we knew this would happen.

AJ: Violet, are your eyes--

Violet: Fucked up. They're fucked up.

Clementine: We need to get off this beach.

We see Ruby and Willy with the cart. Ruby was calming the horses as Willy was fighting off walkers with his bow.

Aasim: Ruby! Willy!

Willy: Come on! We're getting out of here!

A raider starts shooting at Willy, he gets behind cover.

Aasim: Shit! Y/N, do something!

I shoot the raider shooting at Willy, another raider tries to shoot me, but I take cover. The raider then starts to get eaten by walkers. We see Minnie.

Minnie: No! Get away from her!

She picked up a rifle and shoots the walkers. She runs out of ammo and throws the gun away, she then picks up her axe and kills walkers with it.

Louis: She's lost it! Violet: Minnie?! What's going on?

Minnie gets bit in the arm. Minnie knees the walkers head and then kills it.

Omar: Oh, my god!

Y/N: We've got to break for it! Now! Everyone get to the cart. I'll stay back and cover you. I'll be right behind you. I'll make a break for it when I see an opening.

Violet: Y/N? Everything I said to you on the boat, I, uh...

Y/N: Worry about it later.

Louis: Be careful.

Carley: We'll keep the kids safe.

Duck: Don't die.

Sarita: Be safe.

Everyone gets up and sneaks away.

Y/N: Clem, AJ, go with them.

AJ: No!

Clementine: We are staying with you.

I smile at them.

Y/N: Thanks.

They smile. I shoot a few walkers while Clem and AJ watched my back. Minnie sees us.

Minnie: Clementine! Y/N!

She grabs a grenade.

Minnie: Fuck you! You ruined everything!

She pulls the pin and throws it at us. Clem shot her so it messed up the throw a little. I grabbed Clem and AJ and dived out of the way of the grenade as it explodes. Minnie gets surrounded by walkers. We see Tenn and James in the distance. We head over to them. We saw a cave and went inside.