Chapter 76: Apartment

Y/N's POV

We made it to the apartment.

Tripp: Javi! You're back! And... All of you guys.

Y/N: We got weapons.

Gabe walked up to Clem.

Gabe: I saved this one for you.

He offers a pistol to Clem.

Clementine: No.

Y/N: Fuck off.

Gabe then walks away sad and disappointed.

Tripp: What took you all so long?

Javi: We went to see Dr. Lingard.

Eleanor: At night? I'm kind of surprised he was sober... It's gotta be a stressful job-- looking after an entire community. Can't say I approve of the way he blows off steam, though.

Javi: The guy's clearly an addict. He was destroyed when we got there.

Eleanor: It would be sad, if it wasn't so reckless.

Clementine: It's pathetic, is what it is.

She then clutches her stomach again.

Javi: You should talk to Kate now.

Clementine: Yeah, okay.

She then walks to Kate's room.

Javi: She will be fine.

Y/N: Yeah, I know.

Carley: What's wrong with her?

Y/N: Period.

Sarita: Ohh.

Lee: Well......

Kenny: She is at the age.

Javi: The sun will be rising in a few hours. Joan's people know we're holed up here, and they're gonna come looking for us. All of us.

Tripp: Ah, for fuck's sake!

Eleanor: Maybe it's not as bad as we think!

Ava: Fucking figures.

Tripp: And there's no going anywhere with those things blocking our exit.

Eleanor: They like me! That has to help somehow.

Tripp: Just cause they like you doesn't mean they're gonna like the rest of us!

Ava: We're sitting ducks up here!

Tripp: We can't just wait around here to get shot, that's for damn sure.

Gabe: We have to help my dad.

Javi: We will do that.

Gabe: Yeah!

Javi: We've gotten out of tougher jams before.

Tripp: But this is different. We can't just cut and run, not with the herd out there. Like it or not, we're fucking stuck in Richmond. How the fuck are we gonna put the brakes on this things?

Ava: We need to bring the fight to them.

Tripp: We go after Joan, our problems are solved.

Eleanor: Great. So... How do we do that?

Javi: The best way to get rid of Joan is to get David back on top. If he's in charge again, things'll go back to the way they used to be.

Ava: No arguments here.

Tripp: After we take Joan out, we're gonna need some way out of this mess. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not much of a runner.

Ava: We've got a truck, a big one, that we used to use for walker defense. It's a little busted up, but it's better then nothing.