Chapter 74: Planning on going back

Y/N's POV

We all got out of the factory.

David: Where's Lonnie?

Jesus: He gave me the slip. High-tailed back towards Richmond.

David: Son of a bitch. If he warns Joan...

Jesus: Wasn't there one more?

He then sees the blood on Javi's face and lots on his bat.

Jesus: Oh...

David: What? It's good riddance... that son of a bitch killed Mariana.

Jesus: Did that make you feel better?

David: I wouldn't shed any tears if I were you.

Jesus: Maybe i'm shedding them for your brother.

Javier: You're damn right it did! Bastard deserved everything he got.

Jesus: Be careful, Javi... Act like a beast, you risk what makes you human. Don't become the thing you hate.

Y/N: That guy shot his niece! Right in front of him. If someone did that to Clem. I would go insane on them to.

Clementine: I would do the same if someone shot you in front of me.

Jesus: My people need to know what we found here.

Javi: What about your missing friends?

Jesus: I'm surprised you care. Human life isn't exactly high on your list of priorities. Don't have to keep looking. They'd want me to get home and warn them. So that's what I'm gonna do. Sooner the better.

Javi: You sure you'll be okay on your own?

Jesus: To be honest, I think my odds are better then yours.

He begins to walk away.

Jesus: I won't forget about you. You have my word.

Tripp: It's a shitstorm out there, man. I don't see how you're gonna make it.

Jesus: One step at a time.

He then walks away.

David: We need to get back to Richmond fast. I have loved ones in there.

Javi: We both do.

Duck: We all do.

Tripp: I gotta break Eleanor out of there. Once she's safe, I...I'm gonna tell her how I feel. Hey, if the mess never washes out, might as well get neck deep.

David: We're gonna need allies in Richmond. Lingard and Clint, they're our best bet. If I can get to them before Joan does, maybe we have a chance. I know I was ready to say goodbye before, but I can't do this without you.

He said that to Javi.

David: Can I count on you? I won't be able to pull this off myself.

Javi: Of course, David. You're my brother. I never forgot that, even if you did.

David: I'm glad to hear that, Javi. You and I, we should talk, when this is done.

David walks to Badger's truck.

David: If Lonnie raises the alarm, they'll be waiting for us at the gate. There's a way in round back that'll get us around any sentries. We can take Badger's truck.

We get in the truck and we head back to Richmond.