A kiss❤️

[chaewon]

Im at the canteen but i never saw here minjoo so im just curious at the same time while yujin is just looking at me so confused.

"Who are you searching for?" yujin starts to make question because its too obvious im waiting for yena and yuri to come and also that minjoo.

I didnt answer yujin question and look at minjoo who is now talking to hyewon.

"Hmmm? isnt that minjoo?"yujin asked.

"are you two something you know what i mean right"she said i looked back at her and answer all her questions with a kindness in my face that i can show her .

"first of all im not dating a girl like her!"i said .

"and its just a bet"i added make her laugh at me.

"oh really? one day you will eat your own words" she says and tapped my shoulder.

"anyways about the kiss im asking for ?where is it?"yujin asked when i saw wonyoung coming towards with minjoo.

"I will show it to you just wait"i said and look at minjoo so bad.

something is going on my mind i admit that when im seeing a beautiful girl like her yes i know im always denying it but she drives me crazy.

"You look so perverted "yujin said and click her tongue while staring at wonyo.

"Im already pervert because of yena duh!"i said and she agreed with it.

"also sakura dont forget about her"yujin mention .

"i will kiss minjoo for an example okey? come with us"i said and is starts to walk closer to minjoo and grabs her arm with yujin behind .

i went to the abandoned classroom where im staying sometimes when i skip class.

"What are we doing here"minjoo asked as i let yujin sit at the desk and i went to lock the door so nobody can see it.

"Just watch yujin!"chaewon said and let minjoo sat on the chair.

"yah~are you guys going to rape me?"Minjoo said and she starts shivering .

"Im just showing yujin how to kissed a girl" i said and yujin gave me a thumbs up.

"lets get it chaewon unnie i cant wait"yujin said so excitedly.

"wait first of all! Why me?"minjoo asked again.

"You're my girlfriend right? so thats mean its allowed for me to kiss you" i said and i starts to get close to her face smelling her perfume .

then i can feel our nose touch each others i puts my hand on her neck and starts leaning my lips then landed to her lips.

now im kissing her slowly with a passionate kiss and didnt expect for her to kissed me back maybe shes enjoying it too as i attend to enter my tongue on her mouth without asking her permission and all i can feel is shes holding my uniform so tight .

i pushed her more closer to me and i can hear moans while we're doing this kind of kiss.
we decided to breath while kissing each other with tongue fight playing inside .

and i went down to her  neck and leave a mark there but yujin said to stop and i realize i did more than kiss .

"okey unnie its going really hot in here "she said and i just smiled and looking at minjoo who is breathing heavily right now.

"im you're first kiss right?"i asked her then i receive a loud slap on my face.

"dont do that again!"she said and walk out then she slam the door.

"woah! she likes it tho why is she angry?"i asked yujin and she just raise her shoulder saying that'i dont know'

"youre a good kisser tho" she said and i gave her a high five.

"Yeah but i need to say sorry first to minjoo"i said and walk away all i can hear from yujin is...

"Thanks unnie hope it will work for me to do that to wonyoung" she said.