Chapter Nineteen (1)

Chris

I parked my car outside of Abrielle's apartment. I can't believe all this sh*t went down today. I rested my head in my hands and running my fingers over my head. Tonight was a huge migraine that I regret. Wes probably think I'm crazy.

I pulled out my cell and I called Wes.

"You have reached.." His phone went straight to voicemail. " This Chris I just wanted to apologize about tonight and if your up to it we could kick it and its all on me. Alright holla at you later." I hung up the phone and I called Abrielle again. "You have reached.." Voicemail again. "Hey abrielle calling you again. I hope you okay and please call me asap. I love you and never meant to hurt you. Alright. I guess I'll talk to you when you get this. Bye." I adjusted my seat and let it down. I'm going to just sleep here and hopefully she'll forgive me. I can never let her down like this again.

Wes

I rubbed my eyes and closed the door behind me. And I heard the flick of my lamp cutting on the the table light. I turned around and saw Kim laying on my bed. "What are you doing here?" I said turning back around and took off my shirt.

"That's all you have to say? After seeing this?" I heard the anger building in her voice.

"Your a married woman Kim." I hung my shirt and blazer in my walk in closet and I hears the clicks of her heels follow mine.

"I know that on paper I am. But in my heart all I want is you." She wrapped her dainty arms around my shoulders and started rubbing my chest tracing her fingertips around my muscles. No lie she was tempting me, her body was even better than I saw her the first time. But as soon as all this went down and I know she's married to Chris, nothing will ever happen between us.

"Kim, it's late and you need to get home to your husband." I pulled her arms off of me and walked passed her to my dresser.

"You really want me to leave right now?" She folded her arms and her anger was apparent now.

"Yes, I'm tired and after the sh*t y'all pulled today I'm done." I waived her off.

"Chris is the one with the fat b*tch not me! I have never cheated on him."

"Really?" I looked her directly in the eye.

"Never."

"Ever?" I stood in front of her with my hand in my pockets with a smirk on my face knowing she was lying through her teeth. She shook her head no again.

"Rodney Jones." I said walking to my dresser getting a change of clothes.

"Excuse me?"

"Ring a bell? Rodney Jones? A co worker you had an affair with the first year of your marriage." I pulled out my black flannel Pajama's.

"Excuse me? How do you even know his name and no I did not! Did Chris tell you that load of bull sh*t?" She stormed over to me and got in my face.

"Yes. I know more than you think I do. But when Chris sent me a email telling me he got married to his college sweet heart I didn't think it was you. And when I got another email months later about your infidelity I assumed he would've got a divorce." I took off my watch and and laid it in the case.

"That son of a b...." She whispered under her breath.

"Now you can exit so that I can get some rest."

"...Wes are you sleep?" I heard Abrielle's voice on the other side of my door.

"Who's that?" Kim quickly asked.

"My house keeper. Now that were done playing twenty one questions. Can you please get your items and kick rocks. I have to meet people tomorrow." I nonchalantly moved about my room prepping for my busy day tomorrow.

I felt her standing in shock but there was no reason she should be. I could have her arrested for trespassing but I'll let it slide today.

"Okay. But this conversation is far from over." She grabbed her things and headed for the door.

Abrielle

I looked around and grabbed dry towel and wrapped it over my body and I opened the door and made a run for it to the guest room. As I ran I saw a figure out the corner of my eye and I ran even faster. I went into the room and closed the door behind me. I hope he didn't see me because half of my a** was hanging out. I cut off the lights and snuggled under the covers. As soon as I was about to close my eyes, someone cut on a light in the hallway. I opened my eyes wider as I saw shadow of foot steps walking in front of my door and they stopped in front of my door. I felt my eyes get bigger and my heart started to patter. Why should I be scared it's probably only Wes right? The foot steps got close and the door knob started to turn and I pulled my head under the covers. The steps grew closer to the bed and I felt a hand touch the cover and yanked the covers off my head.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?!" Kim yelled fiercely over me. 

"Get off of me!" I punched her in the mouth and pushed her onto the ground.

"See you think this is a game." Kim got up and quickly pulled out a .45 and aimed it straight at me. "You think you the sh*t now?" She smirked and licked the blood that trickled from her lip. I held my hands up out of natural reaction.

"You attacked me first." I slowly began getting up from my bed thinking should I try to take her down.

"You think you can take my husband, my brother and my Wes? You have me sadly mistaken boo." Her knuckles were white as she gripped the gun tighter as she cocked it.

''What the f*ck you think you doing?!" Wes said unbelieving what he saw.

If I die tonight, please don't let it be in vain.

Hey loves two parts or maybe three to chapter nineteen depending on how my schedule works out sorry for the lateness and hope this can hold you over until later this week. Thanks for being patient!