Chapter Thirty

This chapter was deleted then I got it back some how but a bunch of it was deleted :( so I had to pick up where I left off and I missed a lot of good scenes that were longer.

* * * * * * * * * *

Wes

"She's leaving out of her place now."

"Good. Keep a close eye on her. Make sure you don't f*ck this up. I need this to be simple and clean. This is the last time she will ever say she's pregnant with my baby." I gritted my teeth as I spoke into the phone. I put on my suit jacket and prepared to go to lunch with Kim.

"Copy that." He replied.

I hung up knowing phase one of my plan is working.

Kim

I got into my car feeling something or someone following me. Maybe it's this pregnancy that has me shook but I didn't like the feeling.

I fasend my seat belt and headed to my favorite restaurant. Wes said he would meet me there and talk about our future together. I was happy he was finally seeing things my way.

Fifteen minutes later I got out and let the valet park my car. I stepped into the Italian restaurant and instantly had spices hit my nostrils. The waiter seated me at one of the blue clothed table Wes reserved for us. I sat and browsed the menu for ten minutes, what was taking him so long?

"What would you like to drink?" The waiter asked in a thick Italian accent.

"Water for now please and the soup." I handed him the menu and he disappeared to the back. As I looked at my clock again I heard foot steps coming towards me.

"Sorry I'm late beautiful." Wes voice made my skin get chill bumps.

"Its okay." I said as he kissed my cheek.

"Here's your water and soup." Another waiter placed it neatly in front of me. He had a scar under his left eye and his hair was all over his head like he just woken up.

"Hello sir, What would you like to start with?" The waiter turned his attention to Wes.

I took a spoonful of the delicious soup and swolled. This soup was amazing.

"How's the soup?" Wes asked with a smile on his face. Was he smirking?

"Its pretty good." I said dabbing the corners of my mouth.

"I wanted to talk about us." He said as his voice turned stern.

"OK." I felt myself getting hot. I know the restaurant was heated but I started full blown sweating.

"I think we should be a family." He finally said the words I always wanted to hear. But the heat of my body was making everything

"I would..I would love that." I dabbed my forehead with my napkin.