Chapter Twenty Seven

Abrielle

I took the cab straight home. I couldn't believe everything flipped on me. I wiped my tears as I kicked off my shoes and dropped my keys on the floor. FML.

I went to my bathroom and turned on the bath water. I grabbed a few candles I found randomly laid around and lit them and put them around the tub. I turned on Pandora and I stripped naked and got into the bubble bath.

I sighed as soon as my body was covered with the warm liquid. I pulled my head under the water and held my breath. Abrielle calm down. Everything is fine. You have been doing good just push through it. I came up for air and I panted. I can get through this.

Twenty minutes I was a prune. I got out and wrapped my fluffy robe around my body. I slipped on my slippers and made my way to my kitchen. I opened my laptop and opened my browser. I went to Facebook and opened the message box.

Me: Hey Kat I made it in.

I hit send and I went to my news feed. Of course I was looking for Adam. I clicked on his page and a messaged popped up.

Katherine O'Connor: Where did you go? Were you with him?

Me: We went to BWW and I saw Chris there -__- And me and Adam were a little rocky and he kicked me out his apartment. :(

Katherine O'Connor: He doesn't deserve you. You should date my brother.

Wait what? Katherine wouldnt say that...

Me: Seth?

Katherine O'Connor: Yeah he's your perfect match. :)

Me: This isn't Katherine. Seth is that you?

Katherine O'Connor: Idk what ur talking about.

Okay im going to get it out of him sooner or later.

Me: I wish I could talk to him now. I just wanted to show him my new tattoo I got right in between... never mind its too embarrassing to tell you.

I laughed out loud at how horrible I was being. But that will show him for invading his sister privacy.

Katherine O'Connor: SEND IT NOW. HE WONT MIND.