Chapter Thirteen

☆W.E. house above☆

Chris

I looked around my house and made sure Kim wasn't there. The recollection of her trying to seduce me quickly vanished after I thought of her words:

"I'm not f*cking pregnant you dumb b*tch!"

"You heard me boy. I'm not about to have no baby especially by your weak ass!" She yelled.

I tried to obliterate it from my mind but the words stained my memory.

I walked into my closet and looked for any thing I could wear. I went through the first few suits and finally picked up one. I laid out the already steamed and ready suit and grabbed a black tie, shirt, and white handkerchief. I grabbed a fresh towel and got into the shower and let all the water massage my sore muscles. I flinched in pain and touched my eye brow and saw blood seep down my cheek. I dabbed it with my towel. Fighting with Terrie little b*tch ass. I shook my head, finished washing up and I was about to step out the shower when I heard the doorbell. I wrapped the towel around me and headed downstairs.

This bet not be Kim. I looked through the peep whole and saw a person with a grey hoodie on. I stood back not knowing who it could be.

"Who is it?"

"Me" Abrielle soft voice said.

Terrie

I watched my nigga Greg roll up while I drank from the double Styrofoam cup.

"I haven't sent yo ass this stressed out since Kiera said she had yo baby." Greg said lightin' up.

"Man I just need to get this other female off my mind." Unloosening my tie and pulling off my neck throwing it. I was suppose to be at work but f*ck that I called in.

"You about to be above the clouds real quick." He passed the blunt and I let the smoke succumb the oxygen in my lungs. I laid back on my black couch and while Schoolboy Q blasted throughout my apartment. The concoction of the purple liquid and smoke crept on me.

"So what's shortie's problem?" He blew the smoke in the air.

"She f*cking with my sister husband." I pulled in the smoke again holding it in longer.

"She dirty as f*ck, why you sweatin' ha?"

"Man, I don't know." I lied through my teeth trying not to be the real soft nigga I felt inside. I love Abrielle, she never cared about what I had or don't she just wanted to be with me. And everything I did I know I pushed her to the limit and with a nigga like Chris who's more 'stable' and more experienced with 'life' maybe she feel like I can't protect her and take up for her. I denounced her infront of Kiera ratchet ass. And it broke her heart and I lost all trust from her.

I pulled my vibrated phone out of my pocket and it was Kiera.

"Man, don't be calling my phone with that bull sh*t that ain't my baby!" I yelled through the reciever.

"First of all I'm not calling about that! Second of all we will discuss our child later. I wanted to know was you going to that big party in the suburbs. Because my cousin told me she got a job up their catering tonite. And she saw your sister there and I want to know if you going?" She smacked her gum.

"How the hell yo cousin know what the f*ck my sister look like?" I realized what this b*tch said this concoction was full blown and my thought process was getting half-baked.

"I got my connections, you going or nah?" She continued to smack her gum.

"Don't you got a baby to take care of?"