Chapter Twenty Two

Abrielle

I layed in bed thinking about how much I wanted to wrap my arms around Chris neck and kill him. Why? Why did I even get myself involved with a married man. Thinking, believing, wishing, hoping he would ultimately be mine forever. I looked at my clock and it was 2:00 am.

I need to talk to someone.

I sat up and grabbed my computer and started it up and quickly got on Facebook. I had already blocked Chris from my Facebook. He never thought or mentioned or worned me about Kim. No f*cking common courtesy at all.

I opened the search box and typed in Adam's full name. Adam Merlott. I went into my kitchen and sat at the table with my laptop.

I searched through all the random people who had the same name as him and I finally found him. His profile photo was awkward like he didn't want to take it. Those dimples still present in his photo made me bite my lip. He so damn good looking!

I quickly friended him and at 2:10 am he accepted. Eek! He must be up right now. I nervously opened the message box.

Me:

I see you can't sleep either? :/

Adam Merlott:

No. Never can around this time. What are you doing up Ms. Bri?

I bit my lip feeling special when he called me Ms. Bri. Silly but I felt nervous.

Me:

I couldn't sleep. A lot on my mind. And by the way thank you for the gift and the letter it was beautiful. I'm wearing it now.
:)

Adam Merlott:

No problem. I'm not the type to do something like that. But I needed you to know how I felt. You impacted my life in that short amount of time. And I didn't know how to tell thank you so my cousin helped me out a little.

Blushing hard, I twisted my lips trying not to fall for this man.

Me: Thank you again. :)

Adam Merlott: Don't mention it. Anyway why haven't you called me?

Me:

You were waiting on my call huh? ;)