Chapter 33

Ignore Mistakes!!!!

Abrielle

"I want to have your baby."

He didn't react. I thought he would've been jumping up and hugging me. Isn't this what he wanted?

"Abrielle, as much as I would want that... I can't let you do that." he exhaled heavily.

"But it is what I want, I've decided it." I crossed my arms getting frustrated.

"Look. You are a great person, always have been there when i needed you but I can't be selfish and let you do that. I have already been selfish by calling you here. I should let you move on and figure out your life. Without me in it." He stood in front of me holding my shoulders looking me in my eyes. I saw he meant every word he said even though it hurt him to say it. "Months ago I would've been happy you said that but now it doesn't feel right."

"I understand."

"So I've had you here long enough. Thank you fur everything, this situation will sort itself out I know it."

"Yeah." I gave him a weak smile.

"If you ever needed anything, don't hesitate to ask." He lift up my chin and kissed my cheek.

"Okay." I nodded and requested a über, grabbed my coat and shoes. This was the last time I would consider anything with Chris and he knows it. He watched me as I put on my coat and I looked out the window and saw the über driver waiting.

"I love you Chris and I hope you take care of yourself." I hugged him tightly.

"I love you too Abri."

As I walked down the steps from his door I heard a car pull into his driveway. The car looked very familiar.

"Bri?" Terrie got out and closed the door behind him.

"Oh hey long time no see?" He have me a tight hug and I reciprocated.

"Your phone off? I've been trying to call you for months. I never saw you after everything happened at Wes party."

"Sorry it is but I have a new number." He pulled out his iPhone and quickly added me in. "I have to go but it was great to see you." The über driver starting daggers into my skull.

"Oh yeah. Okay, I'll be hitting you up soon. Coffee tomorrow?" He yelled as I got in the car.

"Sorry. Thanks for waiting." I let down the window and waived.
to him. "Text me!" I yelled back.

I watched as he made his way to Chris front door and Chris opened the door. I turned around and sat straight after I couldn't see them anymore.

I don't know what has gotten into me. Me wanting to have Chris baby, that wouldn't fix anything and it would've just made everything worse.

I looked at my phone and of course I had missed calls from Kat but I saw a notification from Micah.

Hey just checkin on you, hope u aight.

I sighed and felt like I just had too much than I needed on my plate. But I'm the only person that let it happen. How did I ever get so unstable? How did I almost lose my life a couple of months ago? Questions that I couldn't answer but I know I have to take responsibility of my impulsive behavior. I almost did it again. Me with Chris's baby? Really Abrielle? How could I even care for a child? I can barely even take care of myself. 

I started a reply message but I quickly deleted it. I don't know if I should even be in his life. He deserves so much more. 

I looked at the date and remembered I had a meeting for work today. I missed too much of work already I can't miss this too.