Chapter Twenty Four

Abrielle

I woke up at 6:00 am when Katherine's alarm went off.

"Damn I'm tired." I yarned.

"You can wear those, I bought them for you yesterday." Katherine said pointing to one of the Torrid bags.

"Thanks boo. I appreciate it, since I didn't bring anything with me on this great escape trip." I took the bag and went into the bathroom.

"Extra tooth brush and wash cloth on the sink!" Katherine yelled. I picked up the tooth brush and started my quick routine.

After I finished sliding the black skinny jeans on and pulled the green hoodie over my head I was ready to start my new job.

I made my way out the bathroom when I ran head on into a chest. I held my head and looked up and saw Seth's brown eyes.

"Ow, sor-"

"My bad my eyes don't really open until I have coffee." His surprisingly deep half sleep voice said lowly.

"Oh it's fine, see you later." I walked around him and quickly made my way to Kat's room.

"Hey don't forget what I said." He said before closing the door behind him. I shook my head and went into her room.

"What did he say?" Kat said rubbing the sleep from her eye.

"Uh I'm not sure." I said cracking a awkward smile. Kat got ready and we made our way down stairs. I put my shoes on and Kat's mom had toast and bacon and fruit ready for us to eat.

"I almost forgot to cook for you girls this morning." She said with bed hair and her yellow robe on.

"Oh no coffee would've been just fine." I thanked her and started to eat.

"I'll take just the coffee." Seth said entering the room. His cologne lingered in my nose. He wore a all black polo and dress slacks.

"You freelance today Seth?" His mom asked. He took a drink of coffee before he answered.

"Yup." He finally said and he looked at me out the corner of his eye. I quickly started looking at my plate.

"Okay I need to go." I said taking the last bite of my food.

"You don't want to finish your fruit?" Seth said slowly licking his lips and took a bite of a strawberry. I swallowed hard.

"No she's fine." Katherine stared daggers at him.

"Okay." He through his hands up in defeat.

"It was nice having you here sweety." Her mom gave me a big hug.

"Bye Seth." I quickly said.

"No hug?" His eye brows curved down. Their mom smiled being oblivious to his antics. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. It made me tense up but his arms around me felt so good.

"I'll see you soon." He whispered in my ear his lips brushed my ear.

"Okay enough, let's go." Katherine said muffing his forehead as she pulled me away.

"Bye. Have a great day at work and please come anytime!" Her mother shouted out.

Fifteen minutes later we made it outside of the youth center.

"Thanks I owe you my life!" I said getting out the car dramatically.

"Oh stop it Ms. BRI!" Katherine said laughing loudly.

"Whatever, talk to you later." I said walking to the building. I opened the doors and as soon as I did it was filled with kids.

"Hello welcome to West Austin youth center my name is Asia how can I help you?" The receptionist with blue and purple hair asked.