Chapter Thirty One

××Hey loves I'm actually in the process of moving and I got married! So sorry for neglecting the story but there will be more updates because I'll be ending this story soon. I know this chapter is short but I'll make it up next chapter.××

Abrielle

Son?

"Hey little man. You missed me?" I heard Micah asking his son. I flushed the toilet forgetting I was supposed to be using. I washed my hand slowly thinking what and how is this date about go.

I opened the door and put a smile on my face, I can't let him detect anything. I entered the room and there was Micah standing there alone.

"Hey."

"Hey. I need to talk to you." He guided me to his couch.

"Yeah?"

"I wanted this to be a good time for us and enjoy each other. I wanted us to get to know each other better and I wanted to be sure about you before I introduced you to my...son." he finally said it. I felt my eyebrows raised really high.

"Oh. You have a little one? Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"Like I said I wanted to be sure about us. But his mother put me in a position that's forcing me to let you know now." He said rubbing his hands together.

"Okay. Well where is he? I bet he's cute." I smiled. I felt weird about it because he never mentioned the child nor did Seth or Kat.

"He's in the kitchen eating fruit snacks." He chuckled. He took my hand and I walked behind him.

"Hey Jr. You know I told you I wanted you to meet someone." Micah leaned in before me and then I finally saw him. He looked exactly like Micah but small. So damn cute!

"Yes daddy." He nodded and his eyes landed on me. He had on a blue track suit with a little ninja turtle back pack on and chucks on his small feet.

"This is Ms. Abrielle."

"Hi. How are you?" I waived at him giving him a warm smile.

"Hi I'm okay." He shrugged.

"So you want to watch some movies or you want to play in my room?" He asked him taking off his back pack.

"I want to play in your room." He hopped off of the chair he was sitting on and started to take off before Micah caught him by the back of his jacket.

"Hey aren't you forgetting something?" Micah handed him a dinasour out of his backpack and the little boy face lit up. He started taking off again after grabbing the toy but Micah stopped him again.

"What do you say?" Micah asked.

"Thank you daddy." He hit him playfully on the butt and he took off running out of the kitchen.

"He's so adorable, how old is he?." I squealed.

"Four, I know look just like me." He shook his head in agreement. I wanted to know why he and his son's mom weren't together. Was he an accident or were they in love? So many questions but I didn't want to be rude.

"So..." he said slowly.

"So...What?"

"Ask what you want I'm all ears." He said grabbing a water bottle out if his fridge.