Chapter Twenty Nine

Abrielle

Several hours into playing as many games as we could. I was actually having fun with Machi. He made me forget everything and I appreciated it more than he knew. He won me a cute little penguin that I just named Kevin. While I was about to watch Machi shoot some hoops Katherine waived me over to go to the bathroom with her.

"I'm glad to see you smiling." Katherine looked into the mirror fixing her lip gloss.

"I'm having a good time."

"So, do you like him?" Katherine playfully nudged me while I twisted Kevin's fin.

"Yeah he's cool but I don't want to rush into anything and neither does he."

"Well as long as you guys have cute babies I don't care." I pushed her as she laughed and we made our way back out.

Her hopes were too high.

"I'm starving let's go eat." Seth said unwrapping his arm from around Jenny.

"We can eat here." Katherine pointed out.

"We can but I want to go to our favorite." Seth suggested.

"Okay fine ya big baby." Katherine gave in.

Machi and I eyes met and he held out his hand. I took it and he smiled. His face is so damn cute I couldn't resist myself.

We made it out into the winter air leaving traces of our breaths as we walked. Machi held my hand firmly and I liked the security I felt with him.

He opened my door and I thanked him as I got in. Eventhough we were all hanging out he still made me feel special.

We tailed behind Seth and snow started to fall. "One of my favorite seasons as a kid." Machi turned down the radio.

"As long their isn't mountains of snow that I have to shovel I'm down with hot chocolate and movies."

"Sounds like a date." He smirked.

"Well? What did you have in mind?" I didn't think it was a bad idea. I would like to get to know him more.

"How about Saturday night?" He licked his lips as his dimples appeared. Could he stop being sexy?

"Sure." I smiled.

We finally pulled over in front of a pizzeria. We all entered and Seth greeted the owners like family. We all sat in a huge round booth.

"What everyone wants?" Seth called out.

"Well you know what I want." Jenny looked at Seth seductively. Her eye brows bounced up and down.

"Not infront of the kids." Seth played with her. I rolled my eyes and studied the menu. The waitress came up and took our orders.

"Family size meat lovers pizza." Seth days folding the menu.

"And you miss?" She held a pad in her hand.

"I would like the original Hawaiin."

"You want that too Machi?" Seth looked at him with a raised eye brow.

"Yeah. Wouldn't hurt to try if elle likes it." He smiled at me with that gorgeous smile. I blushed and folded the menu. He called me elle, weird but cute. Seth looked at Machi and chuckled to himself. What was so funny?

"Okay I'll be back with your drinks as your pizzas are cooking." She collected the menus and walked away.

15 minutes later our food arrived.

"Today was fun. I killed everyone in free throws. Kobe!" Katherine said shooting an imaginary ball.

"Really Katherine? You're too much." I laughed.

"My honey let me me win." She snuggled up to Raph. They were cute together.

"Did you two have fun?" Katherine said grabbing her glass from the waitress.

"Yes." I stated simply. Her eye brows bounced up and down.

"Here Elle." Machi placed the steaming cheesy pizza on my plate.

I thanked him as I picked up the crushed red pepper flakes and sprinkled them over my slice.

We ate and laughed for a twenty minutes. The place was about to close in a hour but since Seth came their so much they stayed open a bit longer.

Machi and Raphael went to the bathroom as me and Katherine were laughing at vine videos.

Seth and jenny sat at the table cuddled up and of course I felt jealous. But why should I? Machi was a great catch from what I know so far. But he wasn't mine to claim and nor was Seth. I just assumed Seth had intrest in me with all the flirting that he did. All the moments we had, I guess you can call them that.

"Abrielle! Hello? You were stuck in a trans for a second." Katherine said snapping her fingers in my face.

"Sorry. I think I'm getting tired." I said averting my eyes from the loving couple.

"Yeah I guess it is getting a little late." Katherine said looking at the servers and cooks cleaning and preparing to close.

"Let's get out of here." Jenny tried to whisper but we both heard her and she bit Seths ear. The look of my face was of disgust.

"Get a freakin ' room already!" Katherine yelled.

"As a matter a fact...let's go." Seth grabbed Jenny's hand playfully and lead her out the booth. "Its been real but we will see you guys later." Seth winked and they disappeared out the door. I shook my head as I felt awkward about these unknown feelings. I can't even express them to my only close friend.

"You ladies ready to hit the rode?" Machi said sliding back into the booth.

"Yeah." We both said in unison and we all thanked the owners and were on our way back to Katherine's place in Machi's car.

"I had a mucho time mama." Raphael cooed with Kat.

"Me too papi." She returned. It was cute and it made me giggle at how into each other they were.

"I had a great time with Elle tonight too." Machi placed his hand on mine. Chills ran up my arm.

"Right back at you." I smiled.

For the next fifteen minutes we had small talk until we made it to Kat's.

"So you will text me later about Saturday?"

"Saturday? Ohhh yes will do. Your place or mine?" I asked.

"How about mine?" He suggested.

"Sure. Text you later." I nodded. He got out the car and opened my door.

"Why, thank you sir." I said jumping out.

"I just wanted to walk you to your door." I walked in front of him and if he could've seen the look on my face. I was nervous and I wasn't ready for him to kiss me.

When I reached the top of the stairs I turned around slowly.

"Don't worry. I won't kiss you..." My shoulders fell when I heard that and I could finally breath. "...Unless you want me to?" He leaned in and I automatically closed my eyes as my lips slowly parted.

He kisses me on my cheek.

"Maybe next time Elle?" He smirked and walked away. That was the first, I held my cheek and thought about next time.